I saw these all around campus lol

8115010080_3ab357442a.jpg

8115001629_1d4fe91708.jpg

Where are you in season 2? Are you actually enjoying it?

I'm on the second episode. I love it. I just starte watching it all last week finally. Making good progress haha.

Caught up. Good episode again. Good show.

Kevin

That's what I'm thinking. Plan tomorrow is sleep, golf, write some reviews and watch walking dead!

I bet a keg throwing fella of your talents could do all those things at the same time.

Kevin

That's what I'm thinking. Plan tomorrow is sleep, golf, write some reviews and watch walking dead!

don't forget to visit Paul Casey's twitter page

I bet a keg throwing fella of your talents could do all those things at the same time.

Kevin

I'm gonna try. I can stream the walking dead via my cellular hopefully !

Caught the last episode last night after watching the Homeland episode. Another good one. Wow Rick rocked that prison dude. I like his approach to life now. Kill or be killed. Pretty simple.

Caught the last episode last night after watching the Homeland episode. Another good one. Wow Rick rocked that prison dude. I like his approach to life now. Kill or be killed. Pretty simple.

I imagine that's the mentality one would have to have in order to survive a climate like that. I'd be an alpha male in zombie land. That's for sure.

I imagine that's the mentality one would have to have in order to survive a climate like that. I'd be an alpha male in zombie land. That's for sure.

Well, you're pretty alpha in any land, aren't you? I don't know much about the comic books, but wasn't there a Heyzoos character in the prison? If that was him, he didn't last long on the show. His head was cleaved.

Do they ever get any running water going at this prison? Because they all need a good wash.

Kevin

Running water would be important.

Running water would be important.

They're covered in gore. They need to wash so they can have some snuggle time.

Kevin

They need to change clothes too. I bet they stink to high heaven. Maybe they can go wash their threads in the laundry room.

They need to change clothes too. I bet they stink to high heaven. Maybe they can go wash their threads in the laundry room.

They were much cleaner at that farm. Vivian Volkov from Chuck needs to clean up. She's quite attractive. That Glen has it made considering it's zombie time.

Kevin

You guys are nuts. Can you imagine the euphoria one would be feeling after taking over a prison like that! I would've had my way with Lori.

You guys are nuts. Can you imagine the euphoria one would be feeling after taking over a prison like that! I would've had my way with Lori.
You nasty! Id take Glens girl.

Back