But you have seen it?

I despise fast Zombies. They're a cop out.

yeah I've seen it too, yeah fast zombies and zombies that shoot guns are dumb

yeah I've seen it too, yeah fast zombies and zombies that shoot guns are dumb

yeah Day of the Dead was really slow to sit through.

I just really despise fast zombies.

yes! Walking dead episode 2 downloading to my otunes now lol

Carl is going to get them in trouble trying to save him somehow if he keeps going off solo.

Don't mess with Rick. It has been established. S&$# happens indeed....

Not to thread jax, but since someone else brought up WWZ. Really enjoyed the book, but the movie is due out next year. Back to walkers....I'm really enjoying this season!

Holy smokes the next episode is going to be intense!
Rick did the right thing with that one prisoner.

You mean **** happens? Haha well deserved. The guy got three chances with Rick

Not to thread jax, but since someone else brought up WWZ. Really enjoyed the book, but the movie is due out next year. Back to walkers....I'm really enjoying this season!

WWZ the movie is going to be a shell of what the book was. I think they are going to be close in name only. Which is a shame.

You mean **** happens? Haha well deserved. The guy got three chances with Rick

Yeah he got about 3 more chances than I would have given him after his true intentions became evident.

Yeah he got about 3 more chances than I would have given him after his true intentions became evident.

Well he opened both doors, then almost got him with the swipe at the head and then throwing the zombie on him was the last straw. He got what he deserved though unlike the other guy.

yeah when he threw that zombie on rick i knew he was toast. i'm so glad hershel lived. although it will be interesting to see how he gets around, and how long it will be till he can actually stand. i have a feeling they'll get a make-shift peg-leg for him. i can't believe how low their population is now.. started with over 20, now it's down to like 7.. at least carl can handle some walkers now..

WWZ the movie is going to be a shell of what the book was. I think they are going to be close in name only. Which is a shame.

To be fair, it would be quite difficult to make a movie that covers all the "accounts" in the book wouldn't it? I'll watch it as I thought the book was outstanding. It's amazing how the book covers every aspect (land/air/sea) of dealing with Z's.

To be fair, it would be quite difficult to make a movie that covers all the "accounts" in the book wouldn't it? I'll watch it as I thought the book was outstanding. It's amazing how the book covers every aspect (land/air/sea) of dealing with Z's.

I do agree. It would be difficult. But the structure of the book is what made it so spectacular. Either way, I don't see a movie to read a book.

I do agree. It would be difficult. But the structure of the book is what made it so spectacular. Either way, I don't see a movie to read a book.

I don't either. I reckon the movie could be great entertainment though. I want to see the bit with the blind Japanese guy going HAM in the mountains.

Thank god amc and dish finally got this resolved I was really starting to get irritated.

yeah he was trouble, and I was afraid he was going to murder someone, I feel bad for the other two who weren't causing problems though.

I don't either. I reckon the movie could be great entertainment though. I want to see the bit with the blind Japanese guy going HAM in the mountains.

Or the reinstituted army making a mountain of zomies with their frankenstein rifes.

yeah when he threw that zombie on rick i knew he was toast. i'm so glad hershel lived. although it will be interesting to see how he gets around, and how long it will be till he can actually stand. i have a feeling they'll get a make-shift peg-leg for him. i can't believe how low their population is now.. started with over 20, now it's down to like 7.. at least carl can handle some walkers now..

I'm so intrigued at what was staring down carol when she was "operating" in that walker, I wonder if it's a rabid dog, or if it's Merle Dixon. . .

Or the reinstituted army making a mountain of zomies with their frankenstein rifes.

Yes! that would be a good scene too. Hell, they'd all be good scenes really.

Back to TWD. I like dark, sadistic, don't give a eff Rick! He's inspirational.

I just down loaded a few of season #1. Good to watch in the plane

i know i am completely skimming here but its for a reason..... so i've wanted to watch this show for a while now but havn't because i want to start from the beginning (hence the skim) but i watched the latest 2 episodes and now i def want to start from the beginning does anyone know an easy way to find them for free? or is it just easiest to buy them off of itunes?

Maybe they replay them on AMC's website buck. I don't know dude.

i know i am completely skimming here but its for a reason..... so i've wanted to watch this show for a while now but havn't because i want to start from the beginning (hence the skim) but i watched the latest 2 episodes and now i def want to start from the beginning does anyone know an easy way to find them for free? or is it just easiest to buy them off of itunes?

Netflix may be the easiest method, they have the first two seasons

I know it's not free but you can use the 30 day trial hah

Back