What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just placed an order for a SeeMore X2 34" with the Orange OS grip....I blame this on the Ohio Outing and winning the FGP.

That is a solid purchase. Can't wait to see pics!

Bad part is I still want the M1 I rolled today, I must stay away from the Golf Shop. If not Kittles may have a SeeMore to take with him to get worked on if he is making the trip to the factory on his way to ATL.

Hey man, different styles, you may as well go for it.. you have my full support.

Bad part is I still want the M1 I rolled today, I must stay away from the Golf Shop. If not Kittles may have a SeeMore to take with him to get worked on if he is making the trip to the factory on his way to ATL.

And a putter ho is born...lol

And a putter ho is born...lol

Little early to be declaring that! Hehe

Lets see what happens in the long term! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a 910H 17* w/ a VS Proto shaft. The shaft isn't gonna last long, I'm also gonna buy a Mashie Tour used and put the C.Kua in it. So there's a good chance a TM2 head will be in the marketplace sometime in the next month or so.

Club building gurus: Can the Titleist Surefit adapters be pulled off shafts? I'd like to save myself $30 and just use the same one on the new shaft. Then I can put the VS Proto in an old Edge CFT head or something.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the Titleist hybo's are 355 tip while the Mashie's are 370. This was the reason I couldn't put my Nunchuk in my 909, as the Nunchuk is a 370 tip. Thus being the reason I picked up a used Mashie on the cheap.

I dont have anything on you or Buck, but I am liking the SeeMores, I have a FGP Mallet 41" on the way, traded off the Spider. and now a new X2. Oh, maybe one more......but you'll have to wait for it...

I did a little putter ho'ing this week. Picking up Buck's TP Mills, he was selling. It's extremely nice.

I did a little putter ho'ing this week. Picking up Buck's TP Mills, he was selling. It's extremely nice.

Dude you must have a nice little stash going??

New irons! RazrX 5i-pw with the uniflex shaft, standard length, 1 deg upright. They were on sale at the PGA Superstore and I had a gift card and Player Card rewards so a good deal was even better.

Hopefully they will be in the bag for the Atlanta THP/Bridgestone Invitational.

New irons! RazrX 5i-pw with the uniflex shaft, standard length, 1 deg upright. They were on sale at the PGA Superstore and I had a gift card and Player Card rewards so a good deal was even better.

Congrats Mary!!!

Awesome pickup Mary!!!!

That's where I am too. #9 and MX-7 as well as S1 and one putt from seemore. I want more hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I hope you get that one putt redone. That could be a beauty.

I hope you get that one putt redone. That could be a beauty.

I'm thinking about an all ghosted putter maybe.. I don't know, I want ideas before I do it.. It would be a Christmas present to myself. Putter lounge and I would go all out, vibrant shaft and all. You got ideas jj?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nothing looks badass like a matte black shaft. I have it on two putters and it looks sick.

I'm thinking about an all ghosted putter maybe.. I don't know, I want ideas before I do it.. It would be a Christmas present to myself. Putter lounge and I would go all out, vibrant shaft and all. You got ideas jj?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nothing yet but I do like your idea of ghosted. I'll keep that in mind, I think that would be a putter worth Putter Lounge.

ummm.....
$(KGrHqV,!g8F!UDOnmDDBQiG!HqSY!~~60_1.JPG

Additions to my "Classics Bag"

ofer2_zpsfbc8dba5.jpg

ofer1_zps8a708473.jpg

ofer_zpsa70a5dc2.jpg

tommy1_zps887df38e.jpg

tommy_zpsf19fed24.jpg

KGrHqNHJCEFBkUKE84RBQeDKUhZHg60_57_zpsa12207be.jpg

T2eC16JHJIIE9qTYI65WBQeDLMPin60_57_zps1d833595.jpg

staff_zps92395823.jpg

staff2_zpsce408911.jpg

muirfieldputter_zps32dfc6d8.jpg

muirfieldputter1_zps79829970.jpg

tommy1_zpsf92ba75f.jpg

tommy33_zps12116557.jpg

The pictures say it all!

Nothing looks badass like a matte black shaft. I have it on two putters and it looks sick.

Matte black shaft with a ghosted seemore head? I want my initials on the face but I don't know about colors

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Matte black shaft with a ghosted seemore head? I want my initials on the face but I don't know about colors

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Looks really good too. That's one of the combos I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back