What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bagged an all white Cobra S3 driver for $120 will my addiction ever stop?

Yet another thrift store find.

20121027_115432.jpg

That's a good find Nate. I love mine from Congressional.

Just bought a Clicgear B3 Cart Bag in Black/Orange this evening and I'm pretty stoked. I'm now saving up for the Clicgear 3.0 Charcoal/Orange push cart but they are $230 up here so I'm waiting for a bit of a price drop first. No more stuffing my clubs in my tiny Callaway Warbird stand bag and having my grips get wrecked! Yay!

ahh dude, nice buy. i want one of these bags, but they're so dang expensive..

Well hello there!

3A4FD428-794A-4BEE-B715-5AD2E2511659-40031-000028C487B84D88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa, what kind of putter is that lol? Haha congrats on the buy

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Have you played the noodle long and soft? Thoughts?

I played them a while back & liked them ok. The rate I have been losing balls lately, I needed something cheap & 30 for $25 is cheap enough.
I might get in 9 this afternoon so I might have a different opinion.

Tapatalking like a boss

Dozen Srixon soft feel yellow $19.00

ahh dude, nice buy. i want one of these bags, but they're so dang expensive..

I paid $191.99 at Golftown in Langley. I see that they are $240 on Golftown's website though...weird. Still a lot of money but it will be worth it!

Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 stiff shaft. Can't wait to tee it up tomorrow!!

This came today... might be sending it to the putter lounge over the winter. It was 40 bucks and I actually really like how it rolls. I talked to Seemore and it is apparently from about 2004 and he said it was a good find.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

bought a rain proof jacket before i played a scramble this morning. i still froze it was to cold and rainy lol. i also won a foot joy shirt for closest to the pin challenge. now if only we could have birdied a couple more holes and won 1000 i would have said it was worth it

Nice J4U!!! Is that the 5x? I think that's what I am seeing.

Why yes...yes it is. Can't wait for it to get here; however, the adapter won't be here until Thursday. My swing eval is Thursday as well, so hope I can take the parts in to make a piece at the same time. Will be 45" when completed, figured I would try something a little bit shorter.

Why yes...yes it is. Can't wait for it to get here; however, the adapter won't be here until Thursday. My swing eval is Thursday as well, so hope I can take the parts in to make a piece at the same time.

Going into an AMP or something else? Should be an interesting transition from your RIP S.

I paid $191.99 at Golftown in Langley. I see that they are $240 on Golftown's website though...weird. Still a lot of money but it will be worth it!
That is actually a very sweet deal, congrats!

Why yes...yes it is. Can't wait for it to get here; however, the adapter won't be here until Thursday. My swing eval is Thursday as well, so hope I can take the parts in to make a piece at the same time. Will be 45" when completed, figured I would try something a little bit shorter.

You getting some lessons? I had my driver reshafted as well but more so because I did not have a choice LOL.

I bought a 910H 17* w/ a VS Proto shaft. The shaft isn't gonna last long, I'm also gonna buy a Mashie Tour used and put the C.Kua in it. So there's a good chance a TM2 head will be in the marketplace sometime in the next month or so.

Club building gurus: Can the Titleist Surefit adapters be pulled off shafts? I'd like to save myself $30 and just use the same one on the new shaft. Then I can put the VS Proto in an old Edge CFT head or something.

Going into an AMP or something else? Should be an interesting transition from your RIP S.

Yes, putting it in the AMP. I really like the RIP S, it's soo close little too high of flight for my liking. I hit one at GS the other day with the X in it and liked it a little better. Couldn't pass up the bay special on the driver and 3W combo though, and both were S. We will see.

You getting some lessons? I had my driver reshafted as well but more so because I did not have a choice LOL.

No, just the swing eval. Will see how that goes before looking further into the investment. I read about that...total bummer, but then again you get a new shaft lol.

Did not technically "buy" it, but after a lot of trade-ins, walked away from GG with a new Sun Mountain four-five. Have liked the 3.5, but shafts can get bunched on occasion.

Almost walked out with some used i20s w/ C-tapers... I had just traded a bunch of irons, so what would have been the point?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well, just placed an order for a SeeMore X2 34" with the Orange OS grip....I blame this on the Ohio Outing and winning the FGP.

Nice dude!!! I'm very excited for you!!

Bad part is I still want the M1 I rolled today, I must stay away from the Golf Shop. If not Kittles may have a SeeMore to take with him to get worked on if he is making the trip to the factory on his way to ATL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back