Colorado and Surrounding Area Outing Interest

Gonna bump this. I'm going to be calling a few courses in the next few days and talking with them.

Let me know who/what/where is on your list and we can split it up if you want. Will be at GVR for the next 5 days straight though...lol

Haha sounds good

With being there the last four days as well, I don't have to give my name anymore. Was weird but cool, and guess it's what it feels like to belong to a club. I will hit them up for some point's of contact tomorrow.

Awesome

66* Tuesday, 70* on Wednesday!! Better get this done as there won't be very many more days like these. I'm game either day in the am.

This wouldn't be done until the spring. That would too short a notice for most people.

Alright guys I'm bringing this back. I am aiming for mid March to April for this to happen, depending on weather of course. Knowing Colorado it can snow until June.

People that are interested what would be a good price point for courses for I can narrow it down.

If it's not St. Paddy's Day weekend I'm in, I'll be in Tx that weekend. I'm okay with up to about $100 for a round since this will be a special occasion

Played Red Hawk Ridge and it was awesome. I'm in for anywhere.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Alright guys I'm bringing this back. I am aiming for mid March to April for this to happen, depending on weather of course. Knowing Colorado it can snow until June.

People that are interested what would be a good price point for courses for I can narrow it down.

You may want to hold off until THP Invitational Schedule comes out before setting anything in stone. Being that Colorado is on the list. I do not know a date as of yet, but the dates are coming soon.

You may want to hold off until THP Invitational Schedule comes out before setting anything in stone. Being that Colorado is on the list. I do not know a date as of yet, but the dates are coming soon.

I completely forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

I would be in for a get together. Sub $75 for me. I can't do the end of march, though most everything else is good for me.

I'm hoping for a summer date as anything before May is VERY unpredicable weather-wise. But I am anxious for the THP community to get a taste of golf in Colorado.

I completely forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

We could still do something with the local members around that time. The ground should be thawing by then and we could get two foursomes with just the members in the Denver area.

Ya I'm really open to that. What would you guys say about CommonGround or something like that.

Also is anyone heading to the Denver Golf Show next weekend. I know I will be there next Friday with Doug (J4U)

Ya I'm really open to that. What would you guys say about CommonGround or something like that.

Also is anyone heading to the Denver Golf Show next weekend. I know I will be there next Friday with Doug (J4U)

CommonGround is good as I would nominate it for the THP outing. I always miss the Golf Shows since I work weekends.

Hopefully the Colorado THPers will have both the "Official" THP Invitational and an "unofficial" THP outing this year!!

I'm planning on going Saturday!

Hopefully the Colorado THPers will have both the "Official" THP Invitational and an "unofficial" THP outing this year!

Absolutely

I'm planning on going Saturday!

Looking forward to going, never been to one of these.

LtEvO TaPpEd

CommonGround is good as I would nominate it for the THP outing. I always miss the Golf Shows since I work weekends.

I figured you were working, will pick up some swag for ya. If they do that stuff at this venue.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I may go Saturday, depends on work.

For the Official THP event I would suggest Arrowhead, especially if out of state folks are going to come for it. Arrowhead is easily in the top 3 of the most scenic courses in the Denver Area

I may go Saturday, depends on work.

For the Official THP event I would suggest Arrowhead, especially if out of state folks are going to come for it. Arrowhead is easily in the top 3 of the most scenic courses in the Denver Area
I agree! That would be awesome! I've never played there but pics of that place look great.

I agree! That would be awesome! I've never played there but pics of that place look great.

Played a 7:30 tee time there, the sunrise reflecting off those Rocks is totally breathtaking!

Some Pictures of Arrowhead

Hole 9:

Hole-9.jpg

Par3 11th:

Hole-11.jpg

Just saw this update. I'm still interested in a local outing.

Arrowhead is beautiful, but pricey. Personally, I like Bear Dance or Fossil Trace for the more expensive courses.

Green Valley Ranch is good and saves $40 at least. Murphy Creek is another good one for a budget. If looking for something more Northern, Marianna Butte is challenging and won't break the bank.

Planning on going to the Expo tomorrow. Trying to pick up some deals on greens fees (like the 5280 offers!) Hope to play at least 25 different courses in the state this year.

I've been praying for a event in Utah but I don't think it's going to happen. If this goes down, I'd love to be there if I could.

Back