Colorado and Surrounding Area Outing Interest

Just saw this update. I'm still interested in a local outing.

Arrowhead is beautiful, but pricey. Personally, I like Bear Dance or Fossil Trace for the more expensive courses.

Green Valley Ranch is good and saves $40 at least. Murphy Creek is another good one for a budget. If looking for something more Northern, Marianna Butte is challenging and won't break the bank.

Planning on going to the Expo tomorrow. Trying to pick up some deals on greens fees (like the 5280 offers!) Hope to play at least 25 different courses in the state this year.

If you're looking for deals I got an e-mail saying the same company that owns Saddleback now owns Todd Creek and to announce it they are offering a deal for $99 including cart for 2 rounds at each course. If you message me your e-mail I'll forward the e-mail from them to you

Alright guys I'm bringing this back. I am aiming for mid March to April for this to happen, depending on weather of course. Knowing Colorado it can snow until June.

People that are interested what would be a good price point for courses for I can narrow it down.

I am game for this. I wont be available the last weekend of April, but anything else from March till the last of May I am good with. The Knolls and Dunes have a two for offer but I don't know the price point of it.

Well now that the Invitational isn't coming here anymore I guess the meeting is back on.

If you're looking for deals I got an e-mail saying the same company that owns Saddleback now owns Todd Creek and to announce it they are offering a deal for $99 including cart for 2 rounds at each course. If you message me your e-mail I'll forward the e-mail from them to you

Can you send it to me as well Ron? I used to live in Todd Creek as they were building the course and have always wanted a reason to get back up that way.

Can you send it to me as well Ron? I used to live in Todd Creek as they were building the course and have always wanted a reason to get back up that way.

Sorry man, the deal ended yesterday when the Expo ended
BUT if you need a reason to come up north to play, How about I'll buy lunch after toe round as an incentive?

Planning on going to the Expo tomorrow. Trying to pick up some deals on greens fees (like the 5280 offers!) Hope to play at least 25 different courses in the state this year.

I found some great deals this weekend. Wish I could have taken advantage of multiples of each, but was a bit of a chunk up front. Well worth it down the line this year though.

The Heritage 2 rounds @ $30 each w/cart
Legacy Ridge 2 rounds @ $30 each w/cart
Plum Creek 1 twosome @ $50 w/cart

CommonGround Free 18
Emerald Greens 2 for 1
Hyland Hills Free 18 on the Gold / Free 9 on the Blue
Family Sports Center Free 9
South Suburban Free 18
A few free round coupons just for registering at South Suburban courses as well.

Adventure Golf Free 18...lol minature golf, but still golf!

For those that went to the Expo this past weekend, what did you take advantage of?

Sorry man, the deal ended yesterday when the Expo ended
BUT if you need a reason to come up north to play, How about I'll buy lunch after toe round as an incentive?

The only reason I would need is to join up with ya for another round! No lunch needed brotha, just PM me and let me know when! I go up to GVR often and those courses are just a hop skip and jump further. Would be neat to go by the old house and see how it is doing!

The only reason I would need is to join up with ya for another round! No lunch needed brotha, just PM me and let me know when! I go up to GVR often and those courses are just a hop skip and jump further. Would be neat to go by the old house and see how it is doing!

Suppose to be Sunny and 50 this weekend, up for a round?

Suppose to be Sunny and 50 this weekend, up for a round?

What course were you guys thinking of playing. I might be down to play! Haven't played golf since you, me, and Randy played at GVR.

What course were you guys thinking of playing. I might be down to play! Haven't played golf since you, me, and Randy played at GVR.

Buffalo Run is in pretty good shape, The Dunes is always fun, Murphy Creek in Aurora is a good course and about half way in between north and south

any of those would work great because I could drive back to Fort Collins after playing. I'm down in Parker every Thursday and usually drive back on Friday or Saturday.

Buffalo Run is in pretty good shape, The Dunes is always fun, Murphy Creek in Aurora is a good course and about half way in between north and south

I vote either the Dunes or Buffalo Run...Murphy is way over priced for what they have to offer IMO.

I vote either the Dunes or Buffalo Run...Murphy is way over priced for what they have to offer IMO.

Either is good for me, Dunes is 5 minutes from my house. SO when we get a consensus I'll make a tee time. Saturday or Sunday work better? ARound 10:30 good? Let the frost melt off

What is the time frame we are looking at? I am good for whatever course works out for the majority.

What is the time frame we are looking at? I am good for whatever course works out for the majority.

Waiting to see if Saturday or Sunday will work best for the majority. I was thinking a tee time around 10:30 would give the frost a chance to melt off

What date? I am going to need a bit of advance notice. Saturdays are out for me as I work on Sat. Hopefully we are not talking this weekend.

What date? I am going to need a bit of advance notice. Saturdays are out for me as I work on Sat. Hopefully we are not talking this weekend.

Yeah we were trying to sneak in a round this weekend, but that doesn't mean we can't get together again on a Sunday when you can play. In fact, I'd like to see us set up a monthly or bi monthly round. So far I have really enjoyed playing with all the THP'ers I've met from Co. and would love to have a monthly date to play a round together

I have my daughter this weekend. but I am looking forward to another weekend.

Announcement
Unfortunately we are going to have to remove one of the cities from the list and that is the Colorado area Invitational. While we wish we were able to make it for this one, it is just not going to work with in the schedule and perimeters we have set for 2013. One of the reasons for this, has not been announced as of yet, but it has to do with our Las Vegas Invitational.

Stay tuned for more details on that and we hope to still be able to see some of our Colorado residents this year.

So... We're on our own now! Maybe a "Colorado Invitational" is in order with a few different cities being visited?

Saturday would work better for me this weekend. Want to be back in Fort Collins this Sunday. Hanging with some friends.

So... We're on our own now! Maybe a "Colorado Invitational" is in order with a few different cities being visited?

Funny you should mention that Bags. On the way home I was thinking, since we don't get a tour stop this year maybe we should start the Colorado Cup. All the Colorado THP'ers get together for a round once a month (Anywhere else as well as long as you're willing to commit one weekend day a month) different course each time and at the end of the season the winner goes home with the Colorado Cup and bragging rights for a year.

Saturday would work better for me this weekend. Want to be back in Fort Collins this Sunday. Hanging with some friends.

I'm good with that, either day works for me this weekend

Funny you should mention that Bags. On the way home I was thinking, since we don't get a tour stop this year maybe we should start the Colorado Cup. All the Colorado THP'ers get together for a round once a month (Anywhere else as well as long as you're willing to commit one weekend day a month) different course each time and at the end of the season the winner goes home with the Colorado Cup and bragging rights for a year.
Ya that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm planning on joining the Golf Channel AM Tour they have here. You play against people in your handicap range at different courses throughout the year and you can win a chance to play for a national championship in California. Seems like a really fun thing to do.

Your Colorado Cup idea sounds great also. I would probably be down for both of those :)

Ya that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm planning on joining the Golf Channel AM Tour they have here. You play against people in your handicap range at different courses throughout the year and you can win a chance to play for a national championship in California. Seems like a really fun thing to do.

Your Colorado Cup idea sounds great also. I would probably be down for both of those :)

Colorado Cup will be a lot cheaper that the Golf Channel AM tour too!

Ya it would be haha. That tour sounds like a lot of fun though

Back