The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam is showing RG3 how it's done today!

Cam is showing RG3 how it's done today!
It's funny really, all those that are detracting from Cam this year and praising RG3, are the same who were praising Cam last year.

Good for Cam getting it done out there today, glad to see him have a good game.

Well the pack are on par with getting a big lead, than let the other team creep back into it. Don't see them finish strong in many games.

It's funny really, all those that are detracting from Cam this year and praising RG3, are the same who were praising Cam last year.

Good for Cam getting it done out there today, glad to see him have a good game.

It's simple: they ran the ball with the RB's and Cam played more out of the gun.

Well the pack are on par with getting a big lead, than let the other team creep back into it. Don't see them finish strong in many games.

That helps. That was a awesome designed play, te lined up in backfield in FB offset, fake handoff, te runs seem route straight up middle past lb for 72 yd score.

It's simple: they ran the ball with the RB's and Cam played more out of the gun.

Two really good running backs. They should have been running more to begin with.

That helps. That was a awesome designed play, te lined up in backfield in FB offset, fake handoff, te runs seem route straight up middle past lb for 72 yd score.

Lol. I wasn't sure he would make it!

Lol. I wasn't sure he would make it!

He was running out of gas fast! Failed the Lambeau leap and got beer spilled on him, fail!

Looks like Matthews is still not back on either.

Dolphins and Colts tied at 20 in the 4th quarter. I have no confidence in the Dolphins D to stop Andrew Luck late in this game, however.

He was running out of gas fast! Failed the Lambeau leap and got beer spilled on him, fail!

Looks like Matthews is still not back on either.

Hopefully theyre just resting him. Want both teams at full strength when we play again.

Peanut Tillman just playing like a MVP. Agree with Billick.

Hopefully theyre just resting him. Want both teams at full strength when we play again.

Peanut Tillman just playing like a MVP. Agree with Billick.

Hamstring for Matthews.

Peanut is going beast mode this year, worthy to be in the discussion for sure.

Hamstring for Matthews.

Peanut is going beast mode this year, worthy to be in the discussion for sure.

Marshall with his 3rd TD. Wow. Peanut has always been underrated. I also think with improved pass rush it helps our secondary.

The bears are taking no prisoners!

Boy if the browns could score in the redzone

Andrew Luck now has the rookie record for passing yards in one game, taking over the record from Cam Newton last year.

What a catch bynGresham! Ary, what's his total?

Decker screwing me in fantasy...

I'd like to see another score haha.

Wow, terrible call there on that hit on RG3. He had yet to put a foot out of bounds.

Luck appears to be the real deal. I'm happy for the Colts organization.

You nervous yet ary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back