2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

I figure I've mooched long enough, time to give back and join the club!

Im all for the AC 2013. Love the new design of the hat and perks!

I hope one day there is a way I can have my membership renewed annually by auto withdrawal. Id be in the club for a lifetime with no worries!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

I figure I've mooched long enough, time to give back and join the club!

Wise decision Hoke! Just a little bit of money for a whole lot of forum!

I thought the Albatross Club was great for THP. Glad to see that it's going to be back again in 2013. For 30 bucks you sure do get a lot and it's easily worth it. Hope to see even more Alb members in 2013.

When does it open, I haven't been a member for long but would love to be part of this!

When does it open, I haven't been a member for long but would love to be part of this!

The 2012 year is still ongoing and is open now. This is for the 2013 year and will begin in late December.

This is a must for everyone to do next year! Put aside that $40 between now and then and really do something good with it. You will get that back and more by years end! I know THP and others may get tired of me saying it...........but I would pay more.

Glad to see it coming back again next year!

This is a must for everyone to do next year! Put aside that $40 between now and then and really do something good with it. You will get that back and more by years end! I know THP and others may get tired of me saying it...........but I would pay more.

Glad to see it coming back again next year!

Not $40, only $29.95 my friend!

Just let me know when to sign up. That hat is pretty sweet!

Little question about the AC, I read that the shipping of clubs for testing is free for AC members, is that true for us in Europe too? I am on the fence about joining and I really would lik ego join and if this perk is included count me in!

Little question about the AC, I read that the shipping of clubs for testing is free for AC members, is that true for us in Europe too? I am on the fence about joining and I really would lik ego join and if this perk is included count me in!

Yes, that includes Europe.

can't wait to sign up, count me in

That includes the new Obama tax that will take effect Jan. 1 on THP...........ok, I'm bad.......I'll stop.

$30!!!

o_O
. . .

Double down!

I've been so busy that I haven't been on here much lately. However you can count me in on renewing my AC Membership!!

I'm in! Love playing my part to support this site and our members.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I think GG did an excellent job on the hats...AGAIN!

I think GG did an excellent job on the hats...AGAIN!

they really look good. i actually think they look better than this years which was such a tall task.

Count me in.

I will sign up the minute we are given the green light to do so.....it just makes sense to support something that does so much for us.

I will sign up the minute we are given the green light to do so.....it just makes sense to support something that does so much for us.

Bingo. I always want to help out however I can.

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I re-up'd for 2013 already and I got my hat in the mail. Strangely the hat in my dream was very similar to the new hat. hmmm.... I will be offering palm readings at the next get-together. :D

I'll be signing up as soon as allowed. Hat looks awesome. I still rock my 2012 one regularly.

Back