2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many of you saw in the November THP Digital Newsletter, the 2013 Albatross Club is here and we have added even more features than before. The Albatross Club gives us the ability to keep bringing you all the innovative ideas and things that make THP unique. The cost is $29.95 for the full year and below you will see the benefits that come with that and assisting us in continuing growth through creativity.

New 2013 Albatross Club Hat from Pukka
THP Invitationals - Your membership is your invite to participate
Members receive free shipping on all contest prizes and testing items
20% Discount on all regularly priced THP Store items.
THP Fantasy Golf - Exclusively for club members.
THP Fantasy Football - Exclusively for club members.
Early Signups for THP Events such as Ultimate Weekend of Golf, Tour Van Events & More
Albatross Logo in THP Forum
And Much Much More

To become a member click on the Albatross Club button at the top of the page.
*Albatross Club membership is non-refundable*

Here is a larger image of the new hat from Pukka exclusively for our 2013 THP Albatross Club members.

i-ZjNqfZK-L.jpg

Last edited:
I will be signing up as soon as I am able, which will be as soon as it is posted!!! Amazing deal.

Hat looks sharp and the benefits that come with it are second to none! Looking forward to signups opening.

I am signing up the minute it's posted. Can't wait for that hat and all the perks that come with the AC club. Oh, and of course supporting this amazing website

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Nice hat! I need a new one because I abused mine from last year. Looking forward to starting a nice collection.

Hat looks great, and all of the benefits of being an Albatross Member are amazing. Really no reason not to sign up!

I will be signing up as soon as I can! I really like the hat and all the other great stuff that comes along with it! 2013 is already looking to be a great year!

Hat looks really nice! Will be nice to get a little THP apparel to add to the collection!

I'm in when the time comes, why would one not be? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hats look great guys. Solid work on that. Can't wait to be able to sign up!

You have my support.

Just give me a button to click...

I'm there for sure when the sign-up begins. Thanks guys!

sick hat! i love the new design.

I can't wait to sign up again! THP is great.

Easiest and best $30 I spend all year.

The hat design looks really good. Ready to continue with Albatross into 2013.

Hats look great! Not an issue just wondering if the price is staying at $29.99 next year?

Can't wait to be in the 2013 Albatross club!

Love the new Pukka hat and it's going to be another great year for THP members! Joining the Albatross Club is a small way to show appreciation to those that provide us with so much joy. Jump on the bandwagon and set yourself up for a great 2013 golfing season :thumb:

Hats look great! Not an issue just wondering if the price is staying at $29.99 next year?

Can't wait to be in the 2013 Albatross club!

Skimmer....hehe
Yes it is.

I like the new hat. Can't wait to sign up for 2013.

Great looking hat, really like the mesh on last years, glad the 2013 is staying with that.

Love the look of the hat, just one of the MANY perks of the Albatross Club!

Just wanted to come back in and say those hats rock hehe

Back