Tiger Woods Vs Rory McIlroy - More Wins in 2013?

I wouldn't have given Tiger 20% of the wins between the two of them. With Rory coming over I feel it will give Tiger an inner surge and looking to see them going to the wire on a split. Rory up in the end.

If we are including all wins (European, PGA and Far East) I say Rory. Touch choice though. Rory is amazing and Tiger has been very close many times this year. I think Rory is very mature in the way he plays and combined with athletic abilities will be tough to beat in 2013.

Im going mostly by the end of last season Rory dominated Tiger and the rest of the tour, but with the equipment change IDK. Rory will most likely have a period of getting used to new gear. That said, I think GMAC continued playing his Callaway driver the first year he was on Srixon. The driver being almost the most important club for Rory will he stay with the Titleist and slap a Nike headcover on it? What do you guys think? Will he stay with the old gear and slap new headcovers on em?

I think Tiger edges Rory by 1 win this year. Tiger wins 4 times, Rory 3.

Tiger wins more and here is why. As we get older we take longer to heal and things don't come as quickly as they once did.
His new swing is almost there as is his putting. This change took twice as long as the last but it's almost there.

Plus Rory has new gear that people can use as an excuse.
This is a good thread to rekindle

Rory wins more in 2014

Good bump FK.

I'm going to call it now, TW regains #1 ranking prior to the US Open

Good call buddy.

And nice bump. Good to see where we're at midway through the season.

Of all Tiger's accomplishments one of the most amazing is that he has only missed like 9 cuts in his entire career. When he's right he's almost always in the hunt. I think Rory and Tiger are going to have some great battles in the next few years. Looking forward to it.
Nice call Freddie!

Back