JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This came from an emailer? (actually twitter direct message)

I would love to see Daphne's make the Foodie Collection. I want to see Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fries, Beer Bottle, etc...

I think that would be amazing to see.

god that would be hysterical. endless ideas abound!

• Admin
Those were my thoughts too.

This came from an emailer? (actually twitter direct message)

I would love to see Daphne's make the Foodie Collection. I want to see Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fries, Beer Bottle, etc...

I think that would be amazing to see.

Again - I vote for the dancing Banana!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Again - I vote for the dancing Banana!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Are you ever going to explain your fascination (possibly obsession) with a gyrating banana?

Spoiler
errr, then again, maybe that's not such a good idea.

• Admin
Cmon guys, lets get this one back on topic being that it is a Daphne's thread.

• Admin
god that would be hysterical. endless ideas abound!

The more I think about this, the more I like it. We could even have a meatloaf headcover for Harry.

But I will leave it all at that, because the question was directed at Jane, not me.

The more I think about this, the more I like it. We could even have a meatloaf headcover for Harry.

Only if you like seeing vomit at every tee box.

I just found a new recipe for meatloaf made with sausage, ground beef, red wine and cheese. I like it.

I would not like a meatloaf headcover though.

I just found a new recipe for meatloaf made with sausage, ground beef, red wine and cheese. I like it.

It's a conspiracy. <sigh>

I like that idea Claire.

Okay, I am sitting in my remote office, laughing so loud that people are staring at me, which makes it harder to stop! What a wonderful way to start the day, thank you!Meatloaf, dancing banana's, food, beer bottles, wine bottles more dancing banana's, I think we have a think tank going here (slighlty warped-but I like that) but a think tank just the same. No idea is too wild if you think about it, I make a living as does my staff selling golf club headcovers...we are really making fun surrounded by a great headcover.
Tomorrow I will have to find a new location to work from as I have the giggles again and don't think I will be invited back :)!

Now I am laughing out loud as you just summed that up.

how about poo? for all the crappy shots that are out there?

LOL, We do have a banana and it is smiling but it would be up to you to help it dance! If this happens I would like a photo please :).

Oh nice!!!!!!!!! I will def look at finding a place to buy one of those!!!!!! I bet if I feed my banana head cover enough beer I can make it dance. :) I'll get a video for our board once I do it! ;)

Harry -- I'll explain my fascination with the dancing banana another time and on another thread. But for right now.....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I bet if I feed my banana head cover enough beer I can make it dance. :)

I'm sure you have something around the house that you could put inside it to make it move, shake, and vibrate to simulate dancing.

Spoiler
electric-toothbrush-424_Full.jpg

I was on the course today and someone had no fun headcovers. So I asked him why and he said if he could have any, it would be a cheeseburger headcover. I really think this food thing could be big.

HMMMMMM...

How about a burrito or fish taco headcover for us West Coasters. A T Bone steak would be cool too.

Back