....A T Bone steak would be cool too.

Gas you took the words out of my mouth!!! I would love that!! tell your golf buddied to "naw on that" when you crush a monster drive!!

LOL, We do have a banana and it is smiling but it would be up to you to help it dance! If this happens I would like a photo please :).

Just for you, I've changed my avatar! My project this weekend is to go find the Daphne banana headcover. Its a great excuse to go check all the golf stores :).

Great idea's, honestly I don't know where we would find material that resembled a steak but I think it would be cool! Please keep the idea's coming!

Oh the steak idea gave me an idea for a charcoal grill headcover. You could make one of those black Webber look alikes with tiny hamburgers grilling on them. ;)

Oh the steak idea gave me an idea for a charcoal grill headcover. You could make one of those black Webber look alikes with tiny hamburgers grilling on them. ;)

the lid would have to come off but be attached by a string or something! tres cool

Great idea's, honestly I don't know where we would find material that resembled a steak but I think it would be cool! Please keep the idea's coming!

What about a red tanned leather material (provides some texture, to represent grain of the meat) and then use a whiteish material for the bone and use white stiching to put in some marbling to the meat for that juicy quality we all love!!!

Back