Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade Pre-Release Golf Ball

Thanks to TaylorMade for providing these balls for testing.

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Callaway HEX Black Tour and HX Diablo Tour.
  2. What do you look for in a golf ball? I want a ball that has less spin off the tee. I fight a fade and don't want my ball to be helping my shots to go any more right than necessary! I also want a ball to get me a few extra yards. I miss a lot of greens, so spin on approach shots is not a major concern most of the time.

1. Tp3 is the ball of choice at the moment
2. What I look for in a ball is something that's a lil straighter, nice distance, and has nice control around the greens. The main thing though is the control

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I currently play either the Srixon zstar SL or the Bridgestone B330-RX.
I look for a ball that gives me a little higher launch angle ,good distance ,but a softer feel.

This will be interesting. I really like this years Pentas and I hope these are another step in the right direction.

I'd love to sign up for this, but I just can't guarantee that the weather will allow me to golf, and if it does, then it's not great conditions for testing at all. Guess I'll just need to follow along.

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? 2011 Penta TP, titleist prov1x
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? its all about feel from the tee to the green i want a ball that can do it all with a nice feeling cause there is nothing fun about hitting a rock or a squishy ball

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Bridgestone #6 or Taylormade Penta 3
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? I like softer balls with enough spin to hold the greens, but hate my crazy side spin swing being exaggerated by some balls. Straight distance wit just enough bite please.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Really wish I could get in on this testing. I know they got some really good reviews from proto testers. Unfortunately the weather up here just won't allow me to give these a good testing. Good luck to those who enter, I'll be interested to see your findings.

So bad we have 4 seasons in Italy so I'll have to pass this one.

Count me in! I would love to test something for THP and be able to give something back!!

1. I usually play Hex Chrome, e6, NXT-S, 330RX. I usually prefer a spinnier ball in the cooler months.

2. I look for a nice soft feel all around with good distance off the tee and good control with full irons into the green.

I want to thank THP and TM for this great opportunity!!!

Awesome opportunity. Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

1. I currently play Bridgestone Tour B330-S for the majority of my rounds, but have played the Tour B330RX when it is cold and/or the ground is soft.

2. I look for consistency. Consistent distance, spin, and feel off the club face.

Let's get this bumped back to the first page!!!

1. What ball(s) do you currently play?
I am currently playing ProV 1x and Bridgestone B330's Orlimar 318uc

2. What do you look for in a golf ball?
I look for feel around the greens and durability of the ball . Off the tee box I want a ball that will be a lower trajectory ball flight with low so spin for better roll out .

Thanks Taylor Made and THP for an awesome chance to do some great testing .

i ould love to test these balls.

1. i mostly play either taylormade rocketballz or prov1.
2. i look mostly for spin around the greens in a ball. but good distance off the tee is a bonus

1. What ball(s) do you currently play?

Bridgestone B330rxs/e5 or Wilson staff Duo

2. What do you look for in a golf ball?

Good distance without high spin off driver. Consistent play with spin and soft feel off of irons. Must feel soft off of putter.

I played through a box of TP3's this past summer and was real impressed with their performance from 100yds in. I would like the chance to test out this new ball if it is anything like the TP3/5's. I will be in Dallas half of December and then Baltimore after that, so I will be able to play a lot more golf this winter.

1. Play the Prov1
2. Soft feeling and good/great greenside spin

Thanks THP and Taylormade for the opportunity

1. It's winter, I'll play anything 3 piece. Normally ProV1.
2. I want a ball that feels good, spins well, goes far, goes straight, I can control, and rolls well.

Thank you Taylormade and THP. If it was the back end of the colder season, then I would certainly signup as I throughly enjoy the Bridgestone testing I did but with it being on the front end, I have to say I can't.

But a big shout out to Taylormade and THP for making this testing possible.

Man this is great! Heard alot of good things about this ball. Heard Justin Rose switched the first day he tried the ball.

I currently play the Nike 20XI * X and the Titleist pro V 1x.

All I look for in a golf ball is consistency around the greens and it's performance in the wind. 125 and in is where I really need the ball to perform. I need the ball to be predictable. Roll out when I want it to and check up when I need it to. I need it to penetrate the wind and not balloon up, especially since I play in Texas. I can fit my driver to the ball in most cases but I just have to have the control around the greens and the control in the wind. This is great!

I would love to participate but I'm not sure I could give a ball it's proper testing due to the weather for now. A big thanks to THP and to Taylormade however for the opportunity!

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for making this happen. I would love to sign up but like others, with the winter season here it would benefit THP or TM to try this. Looking forward to thoughts from thase that can test however.

Here's my submission:

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Varies, but typically a TM TP5, Wilson Duo, Titleist Prov1
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? Feel around greens,less side spin on driver,spin on wedges,Distance.

Really wish I could have gotten in on this testing, but due to my shoulder surgery I can't swing a club for a few months.

1. I play Nike SFT and Heat but I have played many others found on courses
2. I think at this stage in my development as a golfer I am looking for forgiveness in a ball then distance as a secondary criteria.

Thanks for all of the great opportunities you give us here to test it is such a cool thing about THP

Sent from my stock TF101

1. What ball(s) do you currently play? Bridgestone B330 and Taylormade TP5
2. What do you look for in a golf ball? As much greenside spin as I can get without sacrificing distance off the tee.

Another cool opportunity from THP and Taylormade!

Golf balls I currently play: TP3 and 5, moreso the 5

What I look for in a golf ball?: Durability, great length of the tee and checks up nicely on greens.

We do have a few days in the winter months to get out and play, would love the opportunity to test these. Thanks to THP and TaylorMade!

Last edited:
Back