The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McElroy with a TD pass. Jets lead 7-3. Don't see the Cards scoring again.

He had to work a little hard to get the ball back, but I'm glad he got to keep it!

Remember all the Megatron not living up to the hype? On pace to break the receiving yardage record.

A gift from Welker right there

Wow, horrendous attempt at a tackle, Vikings. Just wow.

Remember all the Megatron not living up to the hype? On pace to break the receiving yardage record.

Wrong thread but I picked him up in FF right before he went on this year for cheap. Him and Peterson are on whole different levels.

JB, today is one of those days where I don't feel all that great about Tannehill. Less than 50% completion percentage against a secondary that isn't exactly great.

JB, today is one of those days where I don't feel all that great about Tannehill. Less than 50% completion percentage against a secondary that isn't exactly great.

No question. Just does not look good. Young QB's will always have these types of days, but this is just one game he would like to have back I am sure.

6 offensive holding penalties.

No question. Just does not look good. Young QB's will always have these types of days, but this is just one game he would like to have back I am sure.

I appreciate the effort, but he almost got himself killed diving for the first-down marker on that last play.

Whoa, anyone see the Niners game? Epic pitch fail.

ANd we are tied in St. Louis. Think they will tie again?

WOW, TD by Seattle with under 30 seconds to go to take the lead in Chicago.

Greg the Leg sends the game to Overtime in St. Louis.

The Rams and Niners in OT again. Hope there's not another tie.

Nice pass by Cutler to go into FG position.

You can't do that if you're Seattle allowing Marshall to make that catch.

Marshall is a beast as well

And another overtime game. Wow.

Gould drills the game tying FG... OT in Chicago.

I swear its like Wilson is afraid to throw the ball. Its working and he is doing it well with his legs, but its weird to watch.

I swear its like Wilson is afraid to throw the ball. Its working and he is doing it well with his legs, but its weird to watch.

I bet GG was happy about APs production today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back