Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

wonder how many of Team DOTCOM will make it? i know Rhino and I are coming for sure. i know i wished more MCers were there last year would have loved to talk to more of them about everything MC...... but i know its tough to pull out 2 major golf trips a year. i dunno how i could say no to this after last years trip.

I believe it's Buck, JConn, WR, TBT, and myself. I think Nate was talking about going as well.

Is it May yet? I need to get my flights arranged. Really looking forward to this.

^^ This ^^

This will be my first THP event. (although I am seriously considering flying to Dallas for the tourney in March.)

I believe it's Buck, JConn, WR, TBT, and myself. I think Nate was talking about going as well.

i'll talk Nate into it. then work on the other 2!

i'll talk Nate into it. then work on the other 2!

I remember Icey saying he already had something booked for that week. DDXU gave me some story about moving and having a baby, neither were good excuses hehe

I see how it is, worry about your MC "cliques" (hehehe), I'll hallway putt all by myself at night and be a sad panda.

:alien:

^^ This ^^

This will be my first THP event. (although I am seriously considering flying to Dallas for the tourney in March.)

And we are looking forward to meeting you. This is such a fun weekend that you are going to have a blast.

I see how it is, worry about your MC "cliques" (hehehe), I'll hallway putt all by myself at night and be a sad panda.

Forget that. It's about damn time we are able to get together in person.

F that. It's about damn time we are able to get together in person.

HA! Good times will be had buddy, that we can be certain of?

just seeing how much of the team is there to try to drum up some DOTCOM support before the MC..... and we hallway chip up against glass tables while intoxicated at the outing. it adds for more excitement!

just seeing how much of the team is there to try to drum up some DOTCOM support before the MC..... and we hallway chip up against glass tables while intoxicated at the outing. it adds for more excitement!

"Hey, watch out for that Table"....SMACK

May is going to be incredible! After catching a round with Wake and Mward my wife even thought about coming until she found out her partners will be out of town and she has to be on call.

^^ This ^^

Looking forward to meeting you and many others I have never seen in person as well as getting reaquainted with some old friends.

May is going to be incredible! After catching a round with Wake and Mward my wife even thought about coming until she found out her partners will be out of town and she has to be on call.

Will be so much fun dude. Bummed the Mrs can't make it, I bet she would have an incredible time.

Sorry you won't be able to attend Frank. Sucks.

And we are looking forward to meeting you. This is such a fun weekend that you are going to have a blast.

Could very well meet in March in Dallas. If the date works, I'll probably be there for that.

Wondering the same about Team Hackers. Had 4 of us there last year....well 3 1/2 if you count bullfrog's "incident".

I'll be there with you Cookie!

In still 50/50.....trying to find a way there!

I will hallway putt with you.

In still 50/50.....trying to find a way there!

That is unacceptable!

Working on the Boss if you know what I mean......

Working on the Boss if you know what I mean......

I think the official foot down might be needed. You have the man cave as a dog house. How bad could it be?

I think the official foot down might be needed. You have the man cave as a dog house. How bad could it be?

You must not be married. :bicker:

Back