Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Ward is still in the honeymoon phase where every request to do something is met with giggles and laughs from his better half followed by the "Of course you can silly......have fun!"

Now fast forward 10 years and add 3 kids all under the age of 7 and we'll see how that response changes.............

Usually every request is met with bribery. So far so good hehe

3 kids? I thought we were friends man!

Usually every request is met with bribery. So far so good hehe

3 kids? I thought we were friends man!
I was talking about my current situation.......LOL! You're my boy blue!

someone needs to pick ward up off the floor after Nate's comment haha

Plus you can get on a launch monitor with some of the different drivers as well and be outside instead of trying to hit them in a simulator.

I forgot about the launch monitor. There's nothing better than real life numbers, seeing the real ball flight, and not being pressured to buy.

someone needs to pick ward up off the floor after Nate's comment haha

I'm still a little reeling from it. I bet he wants them all to be left handed too.

This outing is the best possible way IMO, to meet many THP'ers, play great golf courses, & then head home with memories of a lifetime!

That is why you and KB need to be there.

Well fellas,

I'd like to announce that I will be making this trip and am looking forward to having a great time! I know without a doubt this is a trip worth making

Hoorah!!

Tappin it Gangnam style

Agreed! I need to finally meet OG and KB!

Well fellas,

I'd like to announce that I will be making this trip and am looking forward to having a great time! I know without a doubt this is a trip worth making

Hoorah!!

Tappin it Gangnam style

Nice!!!

I'm getting more excited by the day.

GG shot me the awesome e-mail full of the necessary information for the Outing - I'm planning on calling Reunion either tomorrow or Thursday!

I checked flights today..they're crazy cheap right now. Always a ton of flights from Pittsburgh to Orlando.

Well fellas,

Hoorah!!

Tappin it Gangnam style
Congrats! Looking forward to meeting you!

GG shot me the awesome e-mail full of the necessary information for the Outing - I'm planning on calling Reunion either tomorrow or Thursday!

I checked flights today..they're crazy cheap right now. Always a ton of flights from Pittsburgh to Orlando.

Glad you can make it. We missed you last year!

Nice to see some more names on the list! Live streaming demo day is going to be a hoot!

I have a feeling that KellyBo will convince him to go.

Well fellas,

Hoorah!!

Tappin it Gangnam style

A decision, Brock, that you will look back on and think it was one of the best you made all year!

Glad you're going to be able to make it this year, Steel. You'll have a blast.

The number of spots left has to be getting very small. We need to close this out

Will the OP eventually be updated with a list of participants?

Will the OP eventually be updated with a list of participants?

Not really. However it will not be hard to figure out of course with the excitement. As we turn towards the new year, we will have quite a few new threads with contests, prizes, demo day and more though.

Not really. However it will not be hard to figure out of course with the excitement. As we turn towards the new year, we will have quite a few new threads with contests, prizes, demo day and more though.

Indeed, come february, when I am very sick of winter, I start getting really excited about this awesome weekend!

As I can't be there, I can't wait to watch.

WHAT?? What kind of crazy talk is this? It's OK bro, I'll just see you a couple of months later.

I forgot about the launch monitor. There's nothing better than real life numbers, seeing the real ball flight, and not being pressured to buy.

I'm still a little reeling from it. I bet he wants them all to be left handed too.

What's wrong with being left handed? :angry:

Well fellas,

Hoorah!!

Tappin it Gangnam style

Congrats Brock and Steel! Can't wait to meet you guys in person.

What's wrong with being left handed? :angry:

They grow up to be too tall and break too many keyboards. I can't have my children carrying their dad around like David the Gnome.

They grow up to be too tall and break too many keyboards. I can't have my children carrying their dad around like David the Gnome.

HAHAHAHAHA...fair enough bro

I have a glimmer of hope to be be able to swing this. Hoping there's still a spot open by the time I get it figured out. ::crossesfingers::

That is great checkered.

I have a glimmer of hope to be be able to swing this. Hoping there's still a spot open by the time I get it figured out. ::crossesfingers::

I hope you can make it man, truly!

Yes, I am in again this year. Been away for awhile and was glad that there was still a spot available.

Back