Im being worthless on my couch after a labor intensive weekend. The controller is across the room, and Im lazy.

War, why'd you have to get this on Xbox? Didn't you get TW for the PS3?

War, why'd you have to get this on Xbox? Didn't you get TW for the PS3?
I did, but seemed a lot of folks were going xbox with this one so I changed it up.
Have mizatty grab that and a drink for ya
All I heard a few minutes ago was, "mikedean wants to play blops with me!" I told him that it wasnt something I would particularly brag about.

I just went to town on people. Got a freaking warthog, and it killed no one.

That was awesome. JRod approved.
I havent played in a few days. I need to get my Blop on.

We should all buy MW3 and play a fun game.

Just sayin'

We should all buy MW3 and play a fun game.

Just sayin'

I tried to play this weekend and ended up so frustrated that I just played something else. AC3 this go round. Still need to muddle through Halo too.

If it wasnt still like $40+ dollars I would be in.

I havent played in a few days. I need to get my Blop on.

Yep. War must be getting drunk again tonight...

Sorry fellas but no Gaming for me tonight. I'm sure I won't be missed that much anyways but still. I am the sergeant on duty tonight so I'll be at work for the next 16 hours or so.

Hoping to play tonight but guessing it don't happen gotta get some Crap done

So I went and bought a new router and now my Xbox and PS3 won't connect to the wireless. Grats me.

Weak sauce, dude.

What's the issue? I can probably help you out.

My laptop connects fine and the wired PC's connect fine but the PS3 and XBOX won't sign in. They see the network on a scan but won't do squat.

Weak sauce, dude.

What's the issue? I can probably help you out.

Says the guy who can't go to myrtle cause he has a "conference" to go to

Have had issues wireless speed with NAT tables and had to use some port forwarding with an old Linksys, but not sure about not connecting altogether. Is the SSID being broadcast? War can probably spot it right on.

My laptop connects fine and the wired PC's connect fine but the PS3 and XBOX won't sign in. They see the network on a scan but won't do squat.
Hmm...what router is it?
Says the guy who can't go to myrtle cause he has a "conference" to go to
It's not a conference. It's a meeting.

Jrod- That's a dual-band N? Right? Hmmm.... Let me figure this out.

Jrod- That's a dual-band N? Right? Hmmm.... Let me figure this out.

Yes sir. Everything except the consoles work fine. I have it in mixed mode also so it will legacy.

Yes sir. Everything except the consoles work fine. I have it in mixed mode also so it will legacy.
I think I know what the issue is. Can you go in to the settings for your router?

Back