That was the best hour of my CoD career.

That was amazing, hehehe. None of our opponents were prestige, or even past level 40 ish. We rolled.

That was amazing, hehehe. None of our opponents were prestige, or even past level 40 ish. We rolled.

If you are ever put in a game with all prestigers. Good luck. Most will have ghost with other stuff with it. Not much fun

I'm done with this game until they fix shooting through walls,dumpsters, etc. There is no reason to have any cover in this game as people just shoot through it.

Back to MW3. :bulgy-eyes:

It's already been said, but I want to say it again.

FMJ BRO!

Besides a cool emblem and an extra equipment slot, I still see no reason to prestige in this game. Anyone? I'd be losing my guns, my perks...having to re-unlock them again....just seems like a P.I.T.A.

Besides a cool emblem and an extra equipment slot, I still see no reason to prestige in this game. Anyone? I'd be losing my guns, my perks...having to re-unlock them again....just seems like a P.I.T.A.

You don't lose your unlocked guns or their attachments when you prestige. Do it twice and you've got two great things to select from with the permanent unlock tokens you get for prestiging.

Dude, Mikedean and I keep playing, and we are not the greatest of players.

Yeah I'm much closer to worse than I am great.

But the ratio is heading in the right direction

You don't lose your unlocked guns or their attachments when you prestige. Do it twice and you've got two great things to select from with the permanent unlock tokens you get for prestiging.

I know that you don't lose their attachments...but you still have to unlock them again, save for the one permanent unlock token (which I'd most likely use on Ghost if I prestige for the first time)....right?

Yeah I'm much closer to worse than I am great.

But the ratio is heading in the right direction

Playing a night of Blops with you guys can send my KDR 2 or 3 tenths of a point south. Then I play by myself and I move back up to where I was at before. Back to .73 for now after going from .76 to .68 after a few nights of Blops with the THP crew.

Up to level 11, my ratio is now consistently over 1.0 each round. Usually averaging 13-14 kills and 9-10 deaths. I want to get that kill number up a little. I have started a few rounds off with 5 straight kills, and then from there I died 4-5 times before getting another kill. Really enjoying this game though on PS3, I didn't buy the last COD game but decided to get this one and it was worth it!

I know that you don't lose their attachments...but you still have to unlock them again, save for the one permanent unlock token (which I'd most likely use on Ghost if I prestige for the first time)....right?

Its true. But doesn't the game get repetitive if you've got nothing to look forward to?

Its true. But doesn't the game get repetitive if you've got nothing to look forward to?

You look forward to getting shot through walls and running over Betty's.

He's playing with his better friends =P

Can't say I blame him.

That's allright dude probably needs someone to talk hockey to

He's playing with his better friends =P

Can't say I blame him.

When you say 'better' are you referring to "in life" or "better at CoD"?

In either case, neither are true. I've not played much competitive DM lately at all. Just some random customs with guys who want to shoot the shiz.

Im being worthless on my couch after a labor intensive weekend. The controller is across the room, and Im lazy.

I wish more of you guys had this for PS3, or that I had an Xbox...I'd have a lot more people to play with! Back when TW 2013 came out there were a ton of PS3ers and now theyre all gone!

I wish more of you guys had this for PS3, or that I had an Xbox...I'd have a lot more people to play with! Back when TW 2013 came out there were a ton of PS3ers and now theyre all gone!

Xbox is where it's at dude!!! We even game with team Hackers members (or at least we would..)

Im being worthless on my couch after a labor intensive weekend. The controller is across the room, and Im lazy.

Have mizatty grab that and a drink for ya

Back