Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Watched this on the dvr last night, thought it was a solid episode. Bobby taking off his VP badge, Tig getting used as bait, Tara and Clay going to the slammer and Gemma stepping in and posing the exact same way Tara did at the end of last season behind Jax.

What about Otto biting off his own tongue then throwing it at the mirror?

Did any body esle get the feeling Jax is gonna let Tara stay in jail so she doesnt take his kids away?

Using Tig as bait to kill Pope for revenge for Opie and then framing Clay for it was effin brilliant!!

Love Otto biting off his own tongue

So who is the new VP?....my money is Chibs moves up and Tig gets the Sgt at arms patch back

Damn, how'd I miss that being the season finale? It seems like it just started a few weeks ago.

Did any body esle get the feeling Jax is gonna let Tara stay in jail so she doesnt take his kids away?

Using Tig as bait to kill Pope for revenge for Opie and then framing Clay for it was effin brilliant!!

Love Otto biting off his own tongue

So who is the new VP?....my money is Chibs moves up and Tig gets the Sgt at arms patch back
I got that feeling too, Tim.

Also, Is it Chibs or Jibs? Anyway, I think he will be the next VP.

And another thing, there were some close seens with Juice and Clay, I was thinking maybe they had something going on...if ya know what I mean.

Pretty damn solid season finally. The past few episodes I kind of felt like the wheels were falling off but this episode tied it together pretty well. As someone else mentioned, I think there is one more season. While I love the show, I think 1 more season is about all it can sustain.

I got that feeling too, Tim.

Also, Is it Chibs or Jibs? Anyway, I think he will be the next VP.

And another thing, there were some close seens with Juice and Clay, I was thinking maybe they had something going on...if ya know what I mean.

It's Chibs. I read somewhere that it's slang in Scotland for a knive, the nickname references his facial scars

It's Chibs. I read somewhere that it's slang in Scotland for a knive, the nickname references his facial scars
Ok, guess I need to stop calling him Jibs then.

this is another show I just started, it's pretty great haha

yeah, I saw him doing an interview...Chib in Scot means scar....the characters real first name is Filip.....by the way the scars are real..the actor got them in a mugging incident

Finally caught up with the show. I thought the finale was very good. But I can also see what Jrod is saying. It's getting a bit stale. Hoping next season is the last and they go out with a bang!

Pretty damn solid season finally. The past few episodes I kind of felt like the wheels were falling off but this episode tied it together pretty well. As someone else mentioned, I think there is one more season. While I love the show, I think 1 more season is about all it can sustain.

I love the show, hell of a ending , but i agree one more season is about all i think Sam Crow can stand, them boys dropping like flies.

yeah, I saw him doing an interview...Chib in Scot means scar....the characters real first name is Filip.....by the way the scars are real..the actor got them in a mugging incident

yep he has had them for a while, have seen it in a few other movies he's played in.

I love the show, hell of a ending , but i agree one more season is about all i think Sam Crow can stand, them boys dropping like flies.

who knows....somehow I don't think Clay will get killed off in jail

who knows....somehow I don't think Clay will get killed off in jail

think you're right, bet he comes back with a vengeance. i would like 2 or 3 extra guys to come in and give us a new Opie like character.

I just looked...this was season 5 of SOA, the actor that plays Jax is under contract for 7 seasons.....so that should mean at least 2 more.

He had them in Gladiator.

Braveheart too. I think the English Lord did the prima nocta on his wife. He late killed that lord. He's kind of a BA.

He had them in Gladiator.

Any body notice how Season 4 and Season 5 both ended the same way but with different characters? Season 4 ended with Tara behind Jax and her had over his shoulder and on his chest, which was just liek the picture of Gemma and Jax's father. This season ended with Gemma behind Jax with her hand over his shouler and on his chest; just like the picture of her and Jax's father!

EDIT....Sorry guys, just realized and saw where War Eagle has posted the same thing!

Okay, to start off, I did not like that fact that someone noticed that this thread had 666 posts and it was mine!! LOL.

This was an awesome way to tie up the season. It was a great episode. Several have covered the highlights so I don't need to list them.

I got the impression with Gemma posing with Jax at the end that he was well aware that Tara was set up to go to prison and it was all just to make sure the the kids stay right where they are and that he stays in charge of the club. He made a reference in the last episode or the 2nd to last where he's basically crossed the line of where you can come back from.

Season 7 is supposedly the last so that leaves two more seasons.

Okay, to start off, I did not like that fact that someone noticed that this thread had 666 posts and it was mine!! LOL.

This was an awesome way to tie up the season. It was a great episode. Several have covered the highlights so I don't need to list them.

I got the impression with Gemma posing with Jax at the end that he was well aware that Tara was set up to go to prison and it was all just to make sure the the kids stay right where they are and that he stays in charge of the club. He made a reference in the last episode or the 2nd to last where he's basically crossed the line of where you can come back from.

Season 7 is supposedly the last so that leaves two more seasons.

Are you sure? It thought this was season 6?

Sidenote: the chick that plays the attorney...with a little bit of work I think she has some Cougar potential...

Can't stand the irish in season 2 and 3, sorry DhKelly hahaha.

I also can't stand that evil, framing, ATF agent, I want her dead-is that bad? I'm obviously behind though in my seasons lol

Are you sure? It thought this was season 6?

Sidenote: the chick that plays the attorney...with a little bit of work I think she has some Cougar potential...

This was season 5. Kurt Sutter has said pretty much from the beginning that he wanted the show to be a 7 season arch.

She was calamity jane on deadwood. quite a change if you remember her from that show.

Back