Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

Season 5 just ended Dec 4.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_anarchy

Personally I'm still enjoying the show, so I'm wishing there were more than 7 seasons. I also didn't start watching until season 3, so I crammed the first two in quickly, like many others and it doesn't seem like I've been watching all that long.

Just finished season 3, starting #4. This show is so awesome!

nice. season 3 is probably my favorite finale. such a great ending.

yeah me too, that evil agent had it coming, couldn't stand her and I wanted her dead since the last season haha.

I'm so glad Jax didn't really turn on the club and that it was a play lol

nice. season 3 is probably my favorite finale. such a great ending.

The ending to season 3 was probably the best ending to any show/season/movie/story ever

Tapa Slice

Season 3 ending was so nuts. I liked Season 4 ok. I have all of Season 5 but I have yet to watch it

Season 3 ending was so nuts. I liked Season 4 ok. I have all of Season 5 but I have yet to watch it

They seem like an every other season show. Season 4 built up to everything that went down in Season 5 same way I think season 2 built up to season 3.

They seem like an every other season show. Season 4 built up to everything that went down in Season 5 same way I think season 2 built up to season 3.

I agree. And season 5 had way more "wow" moments. (Toads Wild Ride)

Tapa Slice

I agree. And season 5 had way more "wow" moments. (Toads Wild Ride)

Tapa Slice

Oh yeah it did. I couldn't believe some of the things in season 5. Makes me ready for season 6 to be here.

Oh yeah it did. I couldn't believe some of the things in season 5. Makes me ready for season 6 to be here.

I hope they do more than just 7 seasons. Or at least put out a movie after the 7th season. Just make it like "SAMCRO" and start it off back in the day when JT and Piney and Clay started the club

Tapa Slice

I hope they do more than just 7 seasons. Or at least put out a movie after the 7th season. Just make it like "SAMCRO" and start it off back in the day when JT and Piney and Clay started the club

Tapa Slice

I want to see how they end it before I can be sure if I would want to see a movie or not.

this show is still on? I was hoping it was done and over with:alien:

this show is still on? I was hoping it was done and over with:alien:

I told you I will rewatch all of the seasons with you so you are caught up and can start watching it with me.

I want to see how they end it before I can be sure if I would want to see a movie or not.

This season is going to be very interesting for sure. If you follow Kurt Sutter (@sutterink) on twitter he answers a lot of fan questions. One question he always gets is "when is clay going to die?! I hate him!" And his response was classic. It was along the lines of "Millions of people each week tune into my show to see if this is the week clay morrow dies. I'm gonna keep riding that money train"

And he's completely right. Most of the people who watch hate Clay or Gemma and keep watching to see if they're finally gonna die.

Tapa Slice

I miss this show, can't wait to see it going again.

This season is going to be very interesting for sure. If you follow Kurt Sutter (@sutterink) on twitter he answers a lot of fan questions. One question he always gets is "when is clay going to die?! I hate him!" And his response was classic. It was along the lines of "Millions of people each week tune into my show to see if this is the week clay morrow dies. I'm gonna keep riding that money train"

And he's completely right. Most of the people who watch hate Clay or Gemma and keep watching to see if they're finally gonna die.

Tapa Slice

It is impressive when you have created two characters so hated that people watch your show just to see if your going to kill them off. Kind of crazy to think she is his wife in real life and he made her one of the most hated characters. She is a far cry from Peggy Bundy.

Can't believe it's just a month away. So many things happened at the end of season 5 I can't even try to figure out which way Sutter takes season 6

Can't believe it's just a month away. So many things happened at the end of season 5 I can't even try to figure out which way Sutter takes season 6

I don't know how he plans to wrap everything up in the next two seasons. He still keeps saying only 7 seasons.

I don't know how he plans to wrap everything up in the next two seasons. He still keeps saying only 7 seasons.
yea his contract with FX is only for 7 total seasons. and honestly, 7 seasons is plenty to make an epic show (i.e. The Sopranos)

I'm waiting on season 5 to come out on DVD to catch up! LOVE SOA and can't wait for this season... looks like it's going to be one of the better ones.

I'm waiting on season 5 to come out on DVD to catch up! LOVE SOA and can't wait for this season... looks like it's going to be one of the better ones.

I hope it's as good as season 3. By far my favorite

What about the final minutes of episode 3 during season 5?

Back