Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

I have really wanted one of those. It was almost like my SS was in Golf Galaxy with me when I look at the pouch and divot tool but didn't pull the trigger. Thanks again SS!

You have a Stalker Santa. It was probably Hawk.

You have a Stalker Santa. It was Hawk.
FIFY..
Great gifts everyone! Nice to see people really putting their time into making these gifts the best that they can be.

Just got a knock on the door with a package from USPS. Opened it up and couldn't be more pleased. First thing I pulled out was a nice golf turvis tumbler. We currently only have one that my wife and I constantly call dibs on so this will come in handy right away. The second gift was an incredible puma umbrella. Mobile AL is one of the wettest cities in the US and I am constantly playing in the rain. This will be the perfect compliment for my Morgan Cup Cobra setup! Thank you SS for both thoughtful and useful gifts!

image.jpg

Dude that is tight Lambro. That umbrella looks sick!

I love seeing these SS do a little research ahead of time.

Awesome lambro!

Just got a knock on the door with a package from USPS. Opened it up and couldn't be more pleased. First thing I pulled out was a nice golf turvis tumbler. We currently only have one that my wife and I constantly call dibs on so this will come in handy right away. The second gift was an incredible puma umbrella. Mobile AL is one of the wettest cities in the US and I am constantly playing in the rain. This will be the perfect compliment for my Morgan Cup Cobra setup! Thank you SS for both thoughtful and useful gifts!

image.jpg

Sweet Man! That umbrella looks pretty cool. I may have to get one for the MC.

I love seeing these SS do a little research ahead of time.

I like that too. Have I mentioned how much I love this thread?

Did anyone get any clues as to who their SS is?

Well I've really slacked and not posted my stuff. I've had it for a while and love it but here's what I got. 2 gloves some tees and a real special touch a hat ball mark that's a Maltese cross for firefighters. Thanks to whoever my secret Santa is. Love my stuff.
y5ynatu7.jpg

my gift was hand delivered to me by a middleman in Myrtle, I'll post pics later

very nice Buck. That ballmarker is a great touch.

Nice buck! That hat ball marker is a special touch!

Awesome Awesome Awesome stuff! Cant wait for my SS to post his goodies

Nice buck! I like that ball marker!

Nice haul Buck.

We have some very generous SS's here. I love seeing everyone's excitement.

Opened my SS gifts to find 3 golf statistics books to help keep track of my rounds. Very nice! I'm going to get into this tonight and write down my round from Sunday. Thanks Secret Santa!

Here are a couple of images.
4usavamy.jpg

2ugasy3a.jpg

Nice. Those would be really cool to have. I want some now.

Did anyone get any clues as to who their SS is?

Mine shipped direct and included a nice message with his username. I didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if there was a decision on to reveal or not reveal. I sent him a PM thank you.

I know the city & state but thats all.

Sent from my DROID X2

Well I do, mine signed the unicorn picture :laugh:

and i figured mine out too. i don't know how i didn't think of him right away, to be honest..

I know the city & state but thats all.

Sent from my DROID X2

I saw that on mine as well. But I didn't know how the USPS works.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

My recipient knows..how many THPers come from Doo Dah Toto land (Wichita Ks)..lmao :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Back