Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

I hope that my SS reads this....

I just got out for my first round of 2013. As a matter of fact ot was my forst round since November. I was able to use the Mashie 3 and 5 FW today and I freaking love those clubs!!! Thank you a million times over for what you did!!! I probably would still be wanting these clubs if was not for your genorosity and the total awesomness of this place. Thank you again!!!

That's awesome dude. Great job SS!

That's awesome, I'm glad you are enjoying them, not only an amazing gesture by someone but they actually work out for you as well!

I hope that my SS reads this....

I just got out for my first round of 2013. As a matter of fact ot was my forst round since November. I was able to use the Mashie 3 and 5 FW today and I freaking love those clubs!!! Thank you a million times over for what you did!!! I probably would still be wanting these clubs if was not for your genorosity and the total awesomness of this place. Thank you again!!!

thats awesome. i hope we do a gift swap again next year

Got a fabulous black Players Towel with my name on it (Canio) AND a puppy dog lifting his leg!!!!:clap: At first I thought the box was from my wife for Christmas until I opened the box!!! Thanks SO much!!

This picture is of the items that were in the wrapped package.
SecretSanta2.jpg

damn i'm a good artist.

What ever happened to Perry?

damn i'm a good artist.

Oregon Jack...if that was you...that was awesome. That one made my day when I saw it.

btw - Everytime I use my new Cougar headcover I think 'how cool is this site'. Thanks again SS.

Tap

Oregon Jack...if that was you...that was awesome. That one made my day when I saw it.

btw - Everytime I use my new Cougar headcover I think 'how cool is this site'. Thanks again SS.

Tap
It says O.J. On the picture.. Who else would it be

is this going to happen again this year?

Since we are doing the "Learn about Your THP Family", we will not be doing this this year.

Back