The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Bmik, I hope I turns out okay.

Ha! Keegan probably didn't even have a chance to stu.t..t..stutter knowing there was nothing to even say back

He'll slow play his response to him...

This is what scares me about looking for a new car. I'm rolling in a 2001 Accord right now and we have money saved up that could go towards a new car. However, I don't want to go through all the hassle and we don't drive our car all that much, so my wife says "why do we really need a new car?" :alien:

You should marry her again.

You should marry her again.

I read this post from outside the thread in Tapatalk and thought it was going a different direction.

I was about to drop some knowledge and expletives in here!!!

I'm thinking that this is one of the few cases where that statement can be allowed though.

I bought a pair of the FootJoy spikeless shoes and they were real comfortable for a day or two. About the third day the part of my foot where the arch is,was sore as could be. I could feel the tendon in my foot tighten up at night and it was most uncomfortable. I quit wearing the shoes and the pain went away :wtf:. So anybody else have issues wearing a flat bottom shoe without much arch support?

I just saw that tweet a minute ago. I quit being a Rors fan... At least momentarily.

I winced when I read it. That cheeky turd.

I winced when I read it. That cheeky turd.

I guess if I were him I'd talk smack too. I mean, jeeze! That was one of, if not the largest choke session in sports history!

I bought a pair of the FootJoy spikeless shoes and they were real comfortable for a day or two. About the third day the part of my foot where the arch is,was sore as could be. I could feel the tendon in my foot tighten up at night and it was most uncomfortable. I quit wearing the shoes and the pain went away :wtf:. So anybody else have issues wearing a flat bottom shoe without much arch support?

I've haven't bought any yet. But, I'm always checking that before I buy any shoe, now. I have high arches.
Since you're already out-of-pocket on the shoes, consider some Dr. Scholls inserts, for about $20.

I've haven't bought any yet. But, I'm always checking that before I buy any shoe, now. I have high arches.
Since you're already out-of-pocket on the shoes, consider some Dr. Scholls inserts, for about $20.

Yep I got to get some for sure. The shoes cost a hundred bucks and if it takes another $20.00 to make them last, so be it. It's funny because I have never had this issue before. I heard that SW had the same condition and he put some inserts in and it immediately helped him.

I've worn the adidas Crossflex and Street golf shoes and have not had any issues. The Crossflex in particular has been the most comfortable golf shoe I've worn, and it's given me a lot of support.

I've worn the adidas Crossflex and Street golf shoes and have not had any issues. The Crossflex in particular has been the most comfortable golf shoe I've worn, and it's given me a lot of support.

Does the Crossflex have any sort of arch support? I was really hoping the FJ's would work. It was cool putting them on at the house and going directly to the golf course. Less hassle and all.

Does the Crossflex have any sort of arch support? I was really hoping the FJ's would work. It was cool putting them on at the house and going directly to the golf course. Less hassle and all.

The Crossflexes support my arches very well, but of course everyone has different feet, so I'd suggest if you want to try them, try them on at a Golf Galaxy or Golfsmith. They were comfy from the first time I wore them, and they still provide me with great comfort after I've broken them in.

OG, I have the CrossFlex and I need arch support since I have flat feet. They don't have much arch support. I can't wear them often because they don't have it and that kills my knees and ankles. I'd be wary of those.

Most flat bottom shoes are going to give anyone with any type of arch, trouble after a while. Probably the most important thing beside width and length is arch, especially important in golf with all of the walking.

Most flat bottom shoes are going to give anyone with any type of arch, trouble after a while. Probably the most important thing beside width and length is arch, especially important in golf with all of the walking.

Yep this is becoming more transparent. I ride all the time now however there is still a good bit of walking on hilly lies and certain holes that restrict cart travel. Oh well maybe the inserts will help get me through this pair.

Gray,
Try the Nike Lunar Controls if you have arch issues.

Gray,
Try the Nike Lunar Controls if you have arch issues.

I definitely will as this type shoe is something I have been interested in for some time. I love the design, where you put them on at home and head to the course. Frees up time upon arrival and departure.

Amen to that, my lunars are my most comfortable

Lunars may just be the best shoe in any price range. *says the guy who only use to buy and sell Adidas* :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back