Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Looking forward to this, especially with the rubbish weather here at the moment! Can't wait to meet everyone and have my first golfing-in-shorts experience....

Sounds like there are quite a few non-golfing wives/partners too, which is good, cos Nic would love some company to witness her spending all my money while I'm golfing.

Going to do my best to get over and play Reunion in the coming months. I have never had the opportunity to play, and from watching the first MC footage and seeing pictures of the course, I can not wait to give it a go.
It looks awesome! I'm looking forward to the challenges that lie ahead at Reunion

Having never met you or OG, I really hope we get to meet at this event. You guys are like rock stars lol

T2 -- I usually like to pressure wash the rocking chairs in the spring to have them ready for the first rock. It took us several years to be stars at it but now we got the technique down just right :thumb:

images

Got to watch out for the hichory stick that OG will hit you upside the head with before hauling you away to the woodshed. :beat-up:
Shhhhhhh don't tell em about the initiation :deadhorse:

Did someone say.......woodshed?

This man can't help it War. He has been going to woodshed anonymous for a couple years now. He can't get enough of it :bulgy-eyes:

I so can't wait for the Outing this year :act-up:

T2 -- I usually like to pressure wash the rocking chairs in the spring to have them ready for the first rock. It took us several years to be stars at it but now we got the technique down just right :thumb:

images

Shhhhhhh don't tell em about the initiation :deadhorse:

This man can't help it War. He has been going to woodshed anonymous for a couple years now. He can't get enough of it :bulgy-eyes:
I'm not overly concerned about the initiation lol... I'm sure I will be fine

So, I'm playing putter, tee to green? Lol.

Haha nah, play less club off the tee to be short of them, then if you're really worried going into the green, lay up short of the green, pitch on, make a putt. Bogey at worst

I look forward to finally meeting you dude.

I'll be the short guy with the i20's in one hand and a nice cold drink in the other :)

I'll be the short guy with the i20's in one hand and a nice cold drink in the other :)

I'll be the tall bald one that is the same damn way! Haha

Well SOMEONE needs to show you outing newbies how it is done.....

...Just watch Jake!!! LOL

HA!

I can't wait till it finally gets here, just gonna be pure fun.

HA!

I can't wait till it finally gets here, just gonna be pure fun.

Absolutely... I absolutely LOVE everything about the outing and the fact that it is at Reunion this year only makes it that much better. Of course it could get even better for me if two of my best THP friends decided to leave their rocking chairs and make the trip to Florida. Nudge nudge nudge....

I'll be the.....never mind, you'll notice me. I'll have a beer too.

I'll be the old dude with the loud mouth shorts on :bulgy-eyes:

I just realized that a lot of THPers will be teeing off for their Sunday rounds at the Outing 5 months from TODAY! That makes me very happy. Looking forward to this weekend helps me get through the winter.

I also saw that Jetblue added a flight on Sunday night of that weekend that leaves Orlando just after 8 PM and gets back into Boston around 11 PM. I'm guessing I could get 36 holes in on Sunday and still make it home in order to be at work on Monday. Needless to say, heavy pondering has ensued on that flight.

They are going for sure and the man, the myth, the legend will be there for autographs of all woodshed materials starting on Friday I believe. His wonderful wife KB does not sign, she is above that and will be taking pictures with guests.

I just realized that a lot of THPers will be teeing off for their Sunday rounds at the Outing 5 months from TODAY! That makes me very happy. Looking forward to this weekend helps me get through the winter.

I also saw that Jetblue added a flight on Sunday night of that weekend that leaves Orlando just after 8 PM and gets back into Boston around 11 PM. I'm guessing I could get 36 holes in on Sunday and still make it home in order to be at work on Monday. Needless to say, heavy pondering has ensued on that flight.

That is great flight for timing ary.

man, that would be perfect!

I still need to sort out all the details of my trip.

They are going for sure and the man, the myth, the legend will be there for autographs of all woodshed materials starting on Friday I believe. His wonderful wife KB does not sign, she is above that and will be taking pictures with guests.

GREAT news!!!

man, that would be perfect!

I still need to sort out all the details of my trip.
One-T in attendance? How the crap did I miss that until now? Sheesh!

It could get wild when we finally meet up. Look out!

Back