Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Yes indeed. He is also good if you need to ask him any other questions regarding flights.

Right on. I don't fly enough, obviously, since the last time I did it was to San Diego, other than catching some quick flights to Chicago out of STL.

Attention:

I want to make a quick note about the deposit since there seems to be a bit of confusion When you sign up for the outing you call the resort, the resort takes your credit card information for your deposit. At NO point do we ever see your money, we don't see a single penny of it. It is in my contract with the resort that the $150 deposit is non-refundable, this is not a THP rule, this is per the resort. I just want to make sure that is very clear, at NO point does THP ever take your money for the outing.

Attention:

I want to make a quick note about the deposit since there seems to be a bit of confusion When you sign up for the outing you call the resort, the resort takes your credit card information for your deposit. At NO point do we ever see your money, we don't see a single penny of it. It is in my contract with the resort that the $150 deposit is non-refundable, this is not a THP rule, this is per the resort. I just want to make sure that is very clear, at NO point does THP ever take your money for the outing.
I would hate to know why this has to be said.

With that being said, I am ready for Reunion in May. Kelly and I are so stoked to get down there.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah I'm ready. For two things really, a vacation with the g/f and all the golf with friends.

Yeah I'm ready. For two things really, a vacation with the g/f and all the golf with friends.

Kelly is as stoked as I am. Which is a good thing, considering it's a golf vacation. She is pretty happy with the amenities and stuff to do there and in the area, which made the sell to her quite easy.

Kelly is as stoked as I am. Which is a good thing, considering it's a golf vacation. She is pretty happy with the amenities and stuff to do there and in the area, which made the sell to her quite easy.

If she isn't a golfer and likes to shop, her and my wife will have a great time spending our money.

Haha add my Gf to the list. She's on her own 100% during golf.

I'm more excited for this by the day. Making an Outing has been a LONG time coming for me, this is really a special thing that gets me SO excited. I'm so ready to meet more THP'ers!

If she isn't a golfer and likes to shop, her and my wife will have a great time spending our money.

Yeah, I told Kelly that I was sure there would be other "players" wives she could lay by the pool with and shop with.

Yeah, I told Kelly that I was sure there would be other "players" wives she could lay by the pool with and shop with.
Mine grows roots once parked by the pool, so we'll have to make sure they meet.:act-up:

We are going a few days early so I think my GF is plannin on extensive pool time as well

We are waiting for one more confirmation and then we will have a little announcement about some contest prizes for this wonderful event.

As if we need more incentive. I am really looking forward to the outing. Tons of equipment coming out that I can't wait to try.

May couldn't be here soon enough.

As if we need more incentive. I am really looking forward to the outing. Tons of equipment coming out that I can't wait to try.

What he said! We must get a round in man!

I'm so damn excited for this!

What he said! We must get a round in man!

I'm so damn excited for this!

Done deal. JakeNation in full force. Looking forward to the villa crawl as well. Getting a chance to meet a bunch more THPrs. Man the list goes on and on.

Done deal. JakeNation in full force. Looking forward to the villa crawl as well. Getting a chance to meet a bunch more THPrs. Man the list goes on and on.

Heck yes! I honestly cannot wait. I know I say it again and again but it's so true!

We are waiting for one more confirmation and then we will have a little announcement about some contest prizes for this wonderful event.

So this means we are finally full? Great news.

I'm sure there are more than one person out there that wil be kicking themselves come early May cause they didn't jump on this

Heck yes! I honestly cannot wait. I know I say it again and again but it's so true!

Jman, I haven't been keeping up with this thread, are you going to Florida with us this year?

There are still a few spots available for those that want to join the fun.

Alright folks, this one is very close to closing out. Get signed up or be sad come May.

Back