Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

Someone has gotten sneaky and is multi Santa'ing. I like it

THP, this is the first time I have run this type of thing with 100% SUCCESS! Every package accounted for and everyone held up their end of the bargain...If you havent received a package yet, it will be arriving soon! KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU!

EDIT: Check that we are still missing one...but im not worried about the person in question! Happy holidays

THP, this is the first time I have run this type of thing with 100% SUCCESS! Every package accounted for and everyone held up their end of the bargain...If you havent received a package yet, it will be arriving soon! KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU!

Wow...I would not have thought that. I knew the % would be high but 100%....wow!

EDIT: Check that we are still missing one...but im not worried about the person in question! Happy holidays

Well done man....well done! Thank you for putting a smile on my face every time I opened up this thread. And a huge thank you to all that took part in this great idea and getting it done right!

Well done man....well done! Thank you for putting a smile on my face every time I opened up this thread. And a huge thank you to all that took part in this great idea and getting it done right!

And thank you for the kind gesture. It was a pleasure to do this for all of you guys. Thank you Doug for your unsecret gift :)

Well done THP! Great joy reading about all these gifts.

I got my gift and absolutely love it. It is a sweet toque and some cool new ball markers. Thank you Secret CB

9atu4aha.jpg

Good stuff CL!

TapAhoy!

when that got through customs they changed the name to a hat.

Nice "Hat" and ball markers, Chunky. This really has been a lot of fun PMOA, thanks for all the efforts!

when that got through customs they changed the name to a hat.

When in Rome/Canada Dean! I also would call it a beanie not a hat. On to other news, I finally shipped my gifts the other day. I had to put my shipping address as they would not ship without. So I'm sorry Kobey that you had to wait until 2013 to receive your gift

Nice gifts from SS's of CB, TH34 and Chucky (I still think that is funny). A huge Thank You to Perry for putting this together, without you I would have probably never received a cool unicorn picture. :smile:

When in Rome/Canada Dean! I also would call it a beanie not a hat. On to other news, I finally shipped my gifts the other day. I had to put my shipping address as they would not ship without. So I'm sorry Kobey that you had to wait until 2013 to receive your gift

Chunkyshipping FTW!

I really feel badly about this. I had the gift at work and just never had a chance to get down to the post office to ship. You just get so busy and you look up and it's 6pm. Sorry Kobey

I really feel badly about this. I had the gift at work and just never had a chance to get down to the post office to ship. You just get so busy and you look up and it's 6pm. Sorry Kobey

Know the feeling buddy. Time seems to move a little fast this time of year.

Awesome job PMOA. Really great to see 100% success. It was awesome and if we do it next year I'm def in!

Awesome job PMOA. Really great to see 100% success. It was awesome and if we do it next year I'm def in!

Agreed, I'll be in next year as well. Great job Perry for organizing this, and kudos to all of you who participated.

Awesome. These gifts pouring in have been great!

Chunky, no problem! At least it went out! All 100% accounted for!

IF it was at your work and you got very busy and tht caused you not to ship it the fault does not lie with you my friend. Blame Yorkem!!! :D

Just found this thread. Sorry I missed it but I'll do my best to do it next year if you do it again.
Dang this is a great place.

Don't worry about it. It makes everything about this perfect with you being last. That's just the way it should be. Gave me a good laugh this morning.

Well look at what I got in the mail today!

First off, a book on putting. I love to read and so far my putting method has been just to hit it in the direction of the hole and hope I get lucky. This will be a great read this winter.
Photo0108_zps8501a002.jpg
[/IMG]

Next was a complete set of THP Pure Grips. I've been intrigued by these for a while and now I have an excuse to order the installation tool.
Photo0109_zpse495215f.jpg
[/IMG]

I thought that was it but when I checked again, I found a Masters ball marker. This is my first real one. So far I've just been using the cheap generic plastic ones.
Photo0110_zps6946942a.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you so much, SS! This was way more than I expected, or even deserved. (I haven't been very good this year)

Kobey that is awesome!

Nice work CL77 :)

Back