The 2009 Open Championship [spoilers]

Turnberry reminds me so much of Chambers Bay, but with less elevation changes.

It's always nice to see Tiger throwing his clubs.

its great to see tom doing well....in some of those pictures you can tell hes fighting to hold back a smile, which means hes just out there having a good time

Go Mr. Watson!! Play well.

Bad programming. First 18 minutes they only televised 4 minutes of actual golf. Darn talking heads, promos, and commercials.................:angry:

Not a fan of Ernie Johnson.... He should stick to basketball so I don't have to listen to him.

Not a fan of Ernie Johnson.... He should stick to basketball so I don't have to listen to him.

Was thinking EXACTLY the same thing C-Mac.

Haven't watched anything yet (some of us work :D) but I imagine they must be going nuts over there about Tom W's round. They love him to begin with, and he just put together the first part of a possible cinderella story.*

* Well, Cinderella may not be the appropriate allusion.** How about Thomas Sutpen from Absolom, Absolom!? He won and lost and rebuilt his Sutpen's Hundred into his late years. Edit: Wiki for your reading pleasure.

** Although "cinderella story" does incorporate a nice reference to that classic golf comedic drama, Cadyshack.***

*** Good thing I'm so focused on working. :D

WSE...can't you watch the live feed on pga.com? if you can post on here you can watch the open! :act-up:

WSE...can't you watch the live feed on pga.com? if you can post on here you can watch the open! :act-up:

Some employers monitor bandwidth usage. The spike caused by live video is a huge red flag.

Also, deadlines.

GolfPunk Open Championship eZine:
JF Media

Low numbers out there for sure but some big ones with high numbers.

Ian Poulter +5
D Johnson +8

And many more.

Ogilvy is not very fashionable today. Those pants are UGLY!

Why?

69a498f2989f1b4ba2de02a0aa0496a6-getty-83868224rm315_the_138th_ope.jpg

I actually like his look. I would like it more with a white hat and a white belt though...hehe

I don't know, he just doesnt look very matchy matchy. And considering a major, I was looking for the pants to be a little more flashy. He's not that type of guy, but Puma makes some great stuff, dissapointing to see him in that terrible colour.

I actually like his look. I would like it more with a white hat and a white belt though...hehe

Nah. Tropical belt

09-081%20TROPICAL-1.jpg

and hat to match the shirt.

That would be an awful lot of sky blue.

What is the deal with Ben Curtis? That guy just seems to play well in Majors.

Back