What did you get for Christmas?

Just finished watching the kids tear through the gifts, always fun to watch the joy in their faces. My daughter with her first bike riding around the living room crashing in to this d priceless.

Santa was kind to me, as Matt got his own xbox, which means no more split screen blops! Haha!

No more split screen ftw!

Very excited that Ole Gray got this for me for Christmas!

[h=1]Bushnell Tour V2 Patriot Pack[/h]

thumbnail.asp

Very excited that Ole Gray got this for me for Christmas!

[h=1]Bushnell Tour V2 Patriot Pack[/h]

thumbnail.asp

Sweet gift. Congrats

A nice sweater, wii game and to spend a few days with the family. Oh yea, a plate of deviled eggs, lol.

this is a very happy face on Christmas morning

1356445993.jpg

I have problems with my feet hurting due to a couple of issues so KellyBo bought me this:

%21B%29NFmSQ%212k%7E$%28KGrHqZ,%21g4Ev1+0DoM8BMMgSHCmjw%7E%7E_12.JPG

and a Titliest 910 D2 driver. She gave me some money and told me to spend it on whatever I wanted. I found an awesome deal on Ebay and I have been pondering one of these forever! :blob:

Ogio Monster travel bag and a Stiff Arm!!!!!!

Some work sweaters, work out clothes, casual clothes, couple small golf things, but my favorite gift was a made up check that my g/f gave me. Its for an entry fee into my first golf tournament of the season. With a nice little note that says from your biggest supporter on the back.

Couple sweaters, and the obligatory 30-pack of Ultras. One year, she will remember that quantity doesn't usually mean quality. Just not this one.
I'm thinking of doing it Sesame Street style next year. "This Christmas list brought to you by the Letter E and the Number 6".

Also, NO NOODLES!!!! YES!!!

Bushnelll Tour V2 (YES!!)
Dozen Titleist Pro V1's
Year long subscription to Golf Digest
Orange PUMA golf glove (meh.)
Electronic Scorekeeper
Oakley Gray Golf Shirt (YES!!)

Solid list for me.

Also, NO NOODLES!!!! YES!!!

hahaha I told my son to not buy me any golf balls this Christmas as I had plenty. He always bought me a 24 pack of Noodles :D

Box of RX's, I'm slowly teaching the family!

$100 gift card to GS.

Santa has been great thus far for THPers.

I got a pair of TW13 in black, 2 dozen e6 yellow, 1 dozen Callaway Chrome Yellow, 1 dozen Titleist NXT Tour S Yellow, 18 Vision golf balls(12 X3UV,3 808 & 3 new balls), Vision Golf hat and towel, Rule 14 Towel and some gift certificates to Dick's. I made out pretty good this Christmas!!!! Merry Christmas to everyone here at THP!!!!!

OK, so the travel bag is bad ass. It's even the one with what I like to refer to as "THP green" on it. Nice!

My mother in law did GREAT!

i got some cash from mom--- ill probably buy some golf apparel.

2 oakley golf shirts that my wife picked out for me...

wireless headset for my ps3 -- to play black ops 2 without bothering the wife

gift certificate for sports authority

i plan on buying some more golf apparel when i get back to the states... (pants, shorts and ton of shirts)

Back