What did you get for Christmas?

Ogio Monster travel bag and a Stiff Arm!!!!!!

Nice bro! That's the same one I have.

I bought myself the V2 rangefinder a few weeks ago, and I got some cash from a few others and ordered a pair of Callaway Del-Mar casual golf shoes.

Golf related gifts; I got some gift cards to Golfsmith. Wanted to wait until the new stuff comes out :D. Also got a pair of light blue Nike golf pants. Non-golf gifts; some shirts for work.

Got some NXT Tour S balls, three 2-packs of FJ gloves, and some VT clothes. Bought my dad Glenlivet 21 and we are enjoying it right now!

The best gift my wife and I receive is funds from my parents and grandparents for my yearly course membership. It is the gift that keeps giving all year long and makes playing where we do feasible for us.

After that, its all about the joy. Generous offerings from the most incredible people in my life. I live for the smiles on their faces. I really love this time of year.

The best gift my wife and I receive is funds from my parents and grandparents for my yearly course membership. It is the gift that keeps giving all year long and makes playing where we do feasible for us.

After that, its all about the joy. Generous offerings from the most incredible people in my life. I live for the smiles on their faces. I really love this time of year.

That's awesome man, funding for the golf account is a great gift!

Ah, and some nice cash to fund the rest of my Orlando trip to the Outing in may. Thank goodness.

Happy Golfer! Happy Golfer!

Kelly got me my Nike StormFit weather suit I have been wanting. And Dad got me a Callaway UPro GPS unit. Stoked doesn't begin to cover it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356455818.341098.jpg

Nice Jeff!!!

A box of e6's and a NY Giant's sweatshirt!

I got my golf course membership, a new pair of sneakers, a sweater, a pair of golf pants, a pair of jeans, and two golf gloves. Pretty cool stuff. Except the sweater, sneakers, and jeans. Those I needed lol.

aguqapar.jpg

Well I got quite the variety. I didn't ask for much but got 2 dozen titleist velocity balls a titleist hat and a cowboys headcover as well as a divot tool and tees.

What I really wanted was some money towards new irons and my parents and extended family have virtually paid for a new set. Time to call the PGA store and get fitted while I'm home!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

SeeMore M8 PR...thx THP/SeeMore! Getting to see my son enjoy Christmas!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

iPad...

Nice TH!!!!

My dad. We almost lost him right before Thanksgiving, and with the hospital bills that were racked up we didn't have gifts. But that obviously doesn't matter, because I still have my dad with me and lots of golf to play so I'm thankful.

My dad. We almost lost him right before Thanksgiving, and with the hospital bills that were racked up we didn't have gifts. But that obviously doesn't matter, because I still have my dad with me and lots of golf to play so I'm thankful.

Now THAT is the ultimate great gift brother.

Back