What did you get for Christmas?

Too much to list. Golf wise...

several shirts and 3 pair of pants. 10 dozen balls and new grips for my irons!!

First Christmas with our daughter so she got quite the haul from everyone, a few scraps left for me. Got some nice socks, a Nike golf polo and some cash for the golf slush fund.

Got another dozen RX's from the Aunt in law.

Ogio Monster black/lime travel bag, stiff arm, 2 dozen RX's, and a nice chunk if cash between this and my bday. Good stuff!!!

I'm looking at this travel bag myself because I expect to fly with my clubs at least a couple of times this year (if I'm lucky).

I'd love to know what you think of it!

Definitely get a stiff arm too.

Ken

I'm looking at this travel bag myself because I expect to fly with my clubs at least a couple of times this year (if I'm lucky).

I'd love to know what you think of it!

Definitely get a stiff arm too.

Ken
I plan on unpacking that sucker tomorrow to load up and look at, I surely will report back dude.

my overall haul:
OGIO chamber cart bag
50* ATV wedge
frogger club brush
50 frogger bamboo tee's
2 doz V1X's
SandPoint, ID T-Shirt
"Got Spuds?" bumper sticker (already on the car, pretty awesome)
$265 in cash/checks
AEO Jeans and a T-Shirt
Fleece coat (not sure if i want to keep or not. it's warm, but i already bought a damn warm winter coat..)
and lots of leftover food!

it was a really good day. i might even call it the best Christmas I've had. for the first time my sister came, and we didn't have a huge feast- we had a buffet type meal where you just grabbed what you wanted when you wanted it and you could still go sit on the floor and hang with your family and play games, instead of having a big sit-down meal where we all are just sitting at the table for an hour or more.. i hope we do this type of dining more often.

Too much to list. Golf wise...

several shirts and 3 pair of pants. 10 dozen balls and new grips for my irons!!

10 dozen? holy crap. what kinds?

Wait till I post a picture and video of what I got :D.

Really got hooked up this year! 2 sleeves of B330RX balls, a Scotty Cameron hat, a pair of Sundog sunglasses, 2 TEE trilogy hybos and a pair of Ecco biom hydromax shoes!

jealous of the shoes! want a pair of those so badly..

I got some good stuff this year! 3 dozen Srixon Q star golf balls and 1 dozen Wilson Staff Duos, a personalized head cover for my new driver, lots of great golf clothes and hats, 7 lamkin NDUR black/white grips for my irons, super stroke slim putter grip, money to install my KBS shafts that I won on here almost a year ago. I also got a golf channel package that included a nice collar shirt, $25 golf galaxy gift card, free swing analysis from golf channel and a free round for 2 on any golfnow.com hot deal tee time! My brother is going to take me to play Amelia National here in Amelia Island, Florida!

my overall haul:
OGIO chamber cart bag
50* ATV wedge
frogger club brush
50 frogger bamboo tee's
2 doz V1X's
SandPoint, ID T-Shirt
"Got Spuds?" bumper sticker (already on the car, pretty awesome)
$265 in cash/checks
AEO Jeans and a T-Shirt
Fleece coat (not sure if i want to keep or not. it's warm, but i already bought a damn warm winter coat..)
and lots of leftover food!

it was a really good day. i might even call it the best Christmas I've had. for the first time my sister came, and we didn't have a huge feast- we had a buffet type meal where you just grabbed what you wanted when you wanted it and you could still go sit on the floor and hang with your family and play games, instead of having a big sit-down meal where we all are just sitting at the table for an hour or more.. i hope we do this type of dining more often.

I like that kind of dinner. I wish we did that.

I like that kind of dinner. I wish we did that.

it was nice. i'm going to try to get everyone to agree to do it from now on. maybe not for thanksgiving, but definitely for christmas.

I got a dozen personalized Srixon Q-Star golf balls and a sweet Detroit Lions ball mark repair tool and ball marker. We are pretty low-key and low-budget for christmas.

Had a good Christmas this year!

1901 Saddle Oxford shoes
Avermedia Live Gamer HD capture card (for YouTube and streaming video games)
Thomas Dean button shirt
2 books (Victory at Yorktown and Agenda 21)
$300 (buying a new graphics card for my computer)

iPad 4. Woohoo!!!!

Taylormade Rocektballz 3H, 4H, 5-AW regular graphite shaft irons and hybrids, Nike Black shoes, monogramed golf towels, golf organizer for trunk, a slew of new golf shirts and pants, and 5 boxes of the Pro V1 balls that I ordered for $24 a box for myself. Wife says I was a very good boy this year!!! Bonus: walked on to a small local course for free as a foursome with my father, bro-in-law, father-in-law for a evening round of 9 holes. Wind was blowing 30 mph+ from the north but it was warm enough for us to play the whole round in shorts and short sleeve shirts. Now the temp has dropped to about 34 degrees. Gotta love south Texas. Haven't had a day yet that was not playable so far this year other than some rainy days. :clapp:

13 pure grips.

Well we had our deal last night so I got some Callaway Chrome balls. Wasn't sure and would have never bought them on my own , took me two shots to switch.

I live in Phoenix and got a round in at Encanto by myself , hitting two three maybe four balls a hole. Got to test the balls, compare , try different height tees, work in the lob wedge.

1-JL Linburg outfit
1-Adidas outfit
2- Oakley outfits

Tees and balls, my wife did a great job. That's the golf related stuff.

Some really great gifts in here. I guess everyone was good this year.

I got the usual socks, pajamas..etc. AND a card that gives me one round of golf at a selection of nice courses (Crystal Springs courses in northern NJ), and discounts on greens fees throughout the summer. Dev knows these courses. Nice...

A couple years ago I figured out that asking for e6/Q-Star golf balls was the perfect gift. They are right around $25, which is how much our various gift exchanges are usually at. I think I ended up with 6 dozen balls to start the year with. Gotta love that.

Bridgestone B330 balls and Bridgestone e6 balls. Very excited to game them both.

Back