What did you get for Christmas?

I got my deposit for the Outing!!!

Box of White Q-stars, a Gordon Cooper golf shirt, some tools, some books, a pair of Helly Hansen boots and a Helly Toque.

Biggest surprise was a copy of Get Jiro by Anthony Bourdain.... something I had wanted, but completely forgot about. Somehow my wife remembered, and that resulted in receiving a copy from my father in law.

Now just need to wait until this Saturday for Christmas #2, where I get all the crazy stuff hopefully.

Got a bunch of greenback's, a new iPhone and lifeproof case, some cologne, and some misc everyday items.

Merry Christmas everyone!! I couldn't decide on anything I wanted, so I've got some cash set aside for when I do, but it's been incredible living the day through the eyes of a 2 and a 4 year old who have been playing all day like the reindeer are coming back to take the toys.

From my Fiance I got a Nike Polo, Nike hat, Nike Tennis shoes and a gift card to dicks. I got a gift card to Golf Etc from her parents. I also got a dozen Prov1's from her uncle. I'm doing Christmas with my family in the morning.

I received a new kindle fire vs, two Walter Hagen golf polos,and the dark knight rises on bluray. Merry Christmas everyone

well chirstmas is alone today but next week on the 2nd ill finally me with my wife and son which will be 10 months over due :) even though her and the family got me gifts thats the best gift i could ever want

Congrats on finally getting back to see your family. Thank you for your service.

my family just gives me money so I can buy what I want with it. I've gotten $625, $70 of which went towards a mint condisch Odyssey Metal-X #7, maybe about $250-$300 on finishing up my tattoo & the rest will be put in the bizzank

Got a bunch of greenback's, a new iPhone and lifeproof case, some cologne, and some misc everyday items.

Hope you all stay safe down there tonight...sounds like it is getting rough already.

Got another dozen RX's from the Aunt in law.

Ogio Monster black/lime travel bag, stiff arm, 2 dozen RX's, and a nice chunk if cash between this and my bday. Good stuff!!!

Got another dozen RX's from the Aunt in law.

Ogio Monster black/lime travel bag, stiff arm, 2 dozen RX's, and a nice chunk if cash between this and my bday. Good stuff!!!
Sweet haul Jman!

I got a bunch of sweaters/shirts, couple gift cards, new wallet, some cash and of course 2 dozen Srixon Q-stars from the fine folks that run THP.

I'm so excited I can't stand it. I begged my MIL for these and she delivered, but she did make me go on a hell of a scavenger hunt to earn them!

It's really the only two things I wanted this year. I've got some big time traveling to do this year and want my gear safe!

Really got hooked up this year! 2 sleeves of B330RX balls, a Scotty Cameron hat, a pair of Sundog sunglasses, 2 TEE trilogy hybos and a pair of Ecco biom hydromax shoes!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356485984476.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356485984476.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
2012-12-25_18-59-30_941.jpg

The ammo is kind of a joke but real 45 auto ammo from sister.

The top knife is hand made with burl rosewood handle and damascus steel from daughter.

The bottom knife is also hand made, also damascus steel with coral handle from wife.

Very fortunate as always.

I received new ski pants, a new ski jacket, and new goggles. Some clothes. A Keurig (with plenty of Dunkin' Donuts K-Cups), the COOLEST and FUNNIEST personalized e-6 golf balls, some gift cards. And a new set of headphones!

Back