What did you get for Christmas?

Nice, Tim. You ever play the e6?

Nice, Tim. You ever play the e6?

I have. I really like it. The price point and performance. I received a dozen last year for my birthday and really enjoyed them. I like the orange too.

I have. I really like it. The price point and performance. I received a dozen last year for my birthday and really enjoyed them. I like the orange too.

Orange is great in lush green grass. I have a good memory with an orange e6. Got off the plane in FL to visit THP HP and holed one out from 135 about 2 hours later. I still have that ball and the picture.

Orange is great in lush green grass. I have a good memory with an orange e6. Got off the plane in FL to visit THP HP and holed one out from 135 about 2 hours later. I still have that ball and the picture.

SWWEETT. As you should. That is awesome. It is so funny how shots like that create an emotional attachment, and how it can actually make you play better.

No doubt! I have a handful of memory balls on my shelf and I think all but one have the Bridgestone logo on them.

A couple years ago I figured out that asking for e6/Q-Star golf balls was the perfect gift. They are right around $25, which is how much our various gift exchanges are usually at. I think I ended up with 6 dozen balls to start the year with. Gotta love that.

same here man, I usually go the E6 route and ended up with 2 dozen this week thanks to the $25 limits

No doubt! I have a handful of memory balls on my shelf and I think all but one have the Bridgestone logo on them.

Well this makes me extremely excited to game their balls for all of 2013 hahaa

Ecco Biom Hybrids in Black
Dave Pelz Short Game Bible
Stockton's Unconscious Putting
Adidas white zip up golf jacket
Long sleeve golf shirt
Tin Cup USMC marking kit
Wool socks for winter golf

I've been thinking about picking up some orange ones to help stand out on some of the dormant grass right now.

I've been thinking about picking up some orange ones to help stand out on some of the dormant grass right now.

I always assumed they'd be hard to see, but they are pretty bright. Not sure I've tried them in dormant or dead grass before.

I always assumed they'd be hard to see, but they are pretty bright. Not sure I've tried them in dormant or dead grass before.

Then it sounds like some research is needing to be done.
"and that's what happens when you have christmas cash to spend"

From my Fiance I got a Nike Polo, Nike hat, Nike Tennis shoes and a gift card to dicks. I got a gift card to Golf Etc from her parents. I also got a dozen Prov1's from her uncle. I'm doing Christmas with my family in the morning.

I really made out like a bandit this year. My parents went way overboard. They got me a new laptop, 3 doz TP5s, two callaway polos, a golf umbrella, tour sticks, a awesome monkey headcover, club glove caddy towel, plus more non golf stuff. I told them to scale back, they did the opposite.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Then it sounds like some research is needing to be done.
"and that's what happens when you have christmas cash to spend"

I have a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket as well lol.

I really made out like a bandit this year. My parents went way overboard. They got me a new laptop, 3 doz TP5s, two callaway polos, a golf umbrella, tour sticks, a awesome monkey headcover, club glove caddy towel, plus more non golf stuff. I told them to scale back, they did the opposite.

Oh yeah, and cash.

Wifey got me some new grips which was on my wish list, Yahoo! My cousin, which is like my brother, got me a nice pull cart as well. No more schlepping me bag around. The grips were white and black multi-decade compounds from GolfPride

Very nice, marcv. Have to love the cart.

Got a 12 pack of Bridgestone e6 Buffalo Bills golf balls from my wife. Too bad as soon as they stamped a Bills logo on them the value was immediately cut in half! Haha. Also got 2 Under Armour Golf Polos from my in-laws and 2 Puma Golf Polos and got a Bridgestone fitted hat from my wife as well.

My wife is embracing this "golfing fad" as she calls it. Unfortunately for her, it's not just a fad, but don't tell her that! :laughing:

The wife gave me a Nike Fuelband, seeing as how I had pondered one for about a year now. It's pretty cool so far, except one of the links on it is broken and I cant find a place to purchase a replacement. That's annoying.

The wife gave me a Nike Fuelband, seeing as how I had pondered one for about a year now. It's pretty cool so far, except one of the links on it is broken and I cant find a place to purchase a replacement. That's annoying.

I initially had that one my list but removed it after reading reviews. I am still intrigued by it but the deal breaker to me was the price point of it. Hope you get it fixed and chime in with what you think about it, I may pick one up this spring yet

I initially had that one my list but removed it after reading reviews. I am still intrigued by it but the deal breaker to me was the price point of it. Hope you get it fixed and chime in with what you think about it, I may pick one up this spring yet
E-mailed Nike customer service, they have extra links on their way to me today! Pretty good C.S. if you ask me. It comes with 2 extra links, you can wear it without them, lenghtening it a little with the small link, or put the big one in. I put the big link in last night and decided to go back to the small one today, but the clasp wasnt holding on it. So, I am just wearing it a bit loose at the moment.

Wearing it in place of my watch today, I like it.

I've been seriously pondering one of these. I'll be paying close attention to how you like it and might pull the trigger on one myself.

The wife surprised me with this one...And I'm pretty pumped up about it.
8311441806_9a89fd57c7_z.jpg

We also got a lot of Puma gear...(as if we wouldn't).

The wife surprised me with this one...And I'm pretty pumped up about it.
8311441806_9a89fd57c7_z.jpg

We also got a lot of Puma gear...(as if we wouldn't).

Atta boy! My Dad got me one as well. I was playing with it last night, downloading some Pro Courses to it and checking out the hole fly overs and stuff. I can't wait to get it out to the course.

Back