Florida Holiday Golf Get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw the course looks amazing cannot wait for tomorrow

Sure hope that course drains well. For those in the area... keep the thread updated tomorrow morning Canes and I are leaving Miami at 6am

Tapping away on my S3
Like JB said, we havent had much rain in a while, so the course should drain fine. Greens may not be as quick as usual, but they will still be plenty fast.

Feel like a kid before Christmas. Going to bed early tonight just so tomorrow can get here quicker!!

Tapping away on my S3

Last edited:
Feel like a kid before Christmas. Going to bed early tonight just so tomorrow can get her quicker!!

Tapping away on my S3
Glad you are excited, XM. Looking forward to meeting you.

Wow, it's 1 more night 'til we get to tee it up together, plus the other fun activities. Did some shopping and exploring today. Didn't go swimming, but went to touch the Gulf waters and took plenty of photos. Alright, I'll see you in the morning. G'nite All.

Wow, it's 1 more night 'til we get to tee it up together, plus the other fun activities. Did some shopping and exploring today. Didn't go swimming, but went to touch the Gulf waters and took plenty of photos. Alright, I'll see you in the morning. G'nite All.
Good to hear you had a nice day! See you in the AM!

Hi guys, what time are you planning to be in the course? 10 am? Earlier?
Most will be getting to the course around 9:30am

Hi guys, what time are you planning to be in the course? 10 am? Earlier?

10am is good. I think we will be there between 9:30 and 9:45.

With Rafdo having to backout, I reorganized the foursomes again;

Tee Times / Foursomes;
11am

JB
XM23
Daabiistyle
Canes

11:07am
War Eagle
MWard
Mrmcgovs
Alexbcn

11:14am
Tadashi70
Butch
Mikedean441
ddelise

11:21am

Capt. Golf
Lefty78
Jeanthemachine
Janethemachine +1

looks good ryan, thanks again for setting all of this up, see everyone in the am

I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow as I tee it up here in North Ga. in sub-40 degree weather. I'd much rather be in sunny Fla. with y'all.

Off to bed. Ready to go in the AM. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the morning and thanks again to Ryan for putting this all together.

I am incredibly jealous of all you guys playing together this morning.....Have a great time out there.

Let's do this!!!

It's going to be a great day. The greens should be excepting and rolling smooth. Can't wait to see everyone.

I'm awake. Muscles' a little achy, but so ready for today. See ya there. WOOHOO!!

Hit em straight and have fun guys.

Let's get this party started!

Let's get this party started!

Just waiting on Butch and we are headed that way. Nice and humid in Orlando with a great outlook for collecting some signed dollars

Have fun everyone. Looks like an awesome group

Just waiting on Butch and we are headed that way. Nice and humid in Orlando with a great outlook for collecting some signed dollars

It is humid as heck here in Sarasota too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back