Florida Holiday Golf Get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome to watch from the teebox

ba3usany.jpg

Mike Dean gearing up to rip it.

We had some great weather and a great time. Course was in top shape and the green rolled sweet. The new Nike ball is a big improvement over the last. Durability it vastly different. Holds it lines well of each club and gives a penetrating flight. More to come...

attachment.php

That's awesome......cant tell who it is....but pretty awesome!!

Course looked great guys! Pretty jealous! Ours are under 18 inches of snow.... Lame.

It looks like you all had a great time :thumb:. Wearing shorts huh? :bulgy-eyes: It was cold and windy here today so no golf today for me :at-wits-end:

Had a great time with a bunch of even greater guys. Course was in great shape even with a minor weather issue at the beginning.

Hats off to War Eagle for setting it all up!

Thanks War Eagle, JB and everyone else.

Weather was OK, course was terrific and the company was outstanding.

The golf was, well, golf. Like the movie - good, bad and some ugly.

Thanks again guys. Great to see GG and Duke and Ellie, too

What a great freaking day. Got a chance to play with 3 wonderful people that I definitely want to play with again. Canes, XM23 and Daabistyle. You three made a round so enjoyable. The course was the star here and I cannot say enough how much fun was had today.

Great freaking day. Never a bad one when thpers are involved. I'll have a big writeup when I get back in town. Played with freddie, butch and ddelise and had a great time.

Looks like a great course and I'm sure a great time. Look forward to getting down there in a couple of weeks to see my parents and get a couple of rounds in.

Looks like you guys had a great time, jealous I wasn't there! Can't wait to see more pics :good:

Today was an awesome day. The weather was crummy early on, but cleared out in time for some swings on the range, a quick putting contest, and time for us to hit the course. It stormed most of Friday, and all of Friday night, but the course was in top condition and it didn't affect us much at all. It's a true statement to University Park, that even with all that rain, there was no need for cart path only.

Thanks for everyone that came down for today's. It was a blast. Where else other than THP can a small gathering turn in to something a bit more, and bring visitors from Barcelona, Canada, Georgia and Ohio. Big shout out to those that traveled some serious miles to get out and tee it up with us.

I played with Mward, Mcmcgov, and Alexbcn. Nothing like always hitting your second shot first... But seriously, it was an awesome round. Such a fun time out there with those guys, we had a blast. Thanks for coming and teeing it up.

After the round, a good bit of us went to bogeys for wings, which are always phenomenal. Fun to recap the day and our rounds. We ate, and left, and apparently me saying it's "freezing" as we walked out the door when it's 63* outside is laughable to mikedean as well.

A big thanks to THP for helping me turn this in to something more than just a Saturday round of golf. The time on the range with the demo clubs, the new Nike balls to test out and the Putter contest made this one amazing! Thanks guys, it is greatly appreciated.

Again, just a freaking blast of a day. Always love playing golf with THPers, it just makes the game that much fun.

epyjupus.jpg

Nice War Eagle, sounds like one heck of a day and that was some serious traveling from some THP'ers!

Today was an awesome day. The weather was crummy early on, but cleared out in time for some swings on the range, a quick putting contest, and time for us to hit the course. It stormed most of Friday, and all of Friday night, but the course was in top condition and it didn't affect us much at all. It's a true statement to University Park, that even with all that rain, there was no need for cart path only.

Thanks for everyone that came down for today's. It was a blast. Where else other than THP can a small gathering turn in to something a bit more, and bring visitors from Barcelona, Canada, Georgia and Ohio. Big shout out to those that traveled some serious miles to get out and tee it up with us.

I played with Mward, Mcmcgov, and Alexbcn. Nothing like always hitting your second shot first... But seriously, it was an awesome round. Such a fun time out there with those guys, we had a blast. Thanks for coming and teeing it up.

After the round, a good bit of us went to bogeys for wings, which are always phenomenal. Fun to recap the day and our rounds. We ate, and left, and apparently me saying it's "freezing" as we walked out the door when it's 63* outside is laughable to mikedean as well.

A big thanks to THP for helping me turn this in to something more than just a Saturday round of golf. The time on the range with the demo clubs, the new Nike balls to test out and the Putter contest made this one amazing! Thanks guys, it is greatly appreciated.

Again, just a freaking blast of a day. Always love playing golf with THPers, it just makes the game that much fun.

epyjupus.jpg
One of these days i'm going to hit a good shot into that green.

Sounds like it was truly an AMAZING day. I would expect nothing less though from a group of THP'ers!

Color me jealous. I watched Saturday at the Ryder Cup today. I think the US smoked em

Sounds like it was truly an AMAZING day. I would expect nothing less though from a group of THP'ers!

Color me jealous. I watched Saturday at the Ryder Cup today. I think the US smoked em

It really was an awesome day. Saw some old friends and met some new ones. Just a special day all around.

It really was an awesome day. Saw some old friends and met some new ones. Just a special day all around.

Damn't JB, you were supposed to say it was awful so the rest of us don't feel so bad about missing out.

Damn't JB, you were supposed to say it was awful so the rest of us don't feel so bad about missing out.

You were missed Wake. But in your absence, we made sure to have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back