We have some Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin' IPA and their Imperial Stout here tonight, as well as some Sierra Nevada Celebration stragglers, and a couple 22's of Stone Arrogant Bastard. We like flavor with our beer.

Deleriums would be a welcome guest.

Yep this old bastard got pretty stoned & arrogant back in the days drinking that stout stuff :beat-up:

Hey Nate, you Texans don't mess around with ya beer drinking huh? :bulgy-eyes:

I found this stuff by accident but it is fantastic.
4084AD02-BD13-42AF-8338-6DD0B12DC44D-951-000000D34779D652.jpg

Damn, thats a nice stash to have. Well done. Lagunitas is awesome, I love the whole line. The Stone ABA is lost on me, forum member MWard loves it too.

Arrogant bastard is very good. Knocks you on your butt and the bottle mocks you as you drink it. Gotta be cold though. Warm and it's a little rough.

Brewed about 3 miles from here. Just started selling in stores after 15 years. Yay.

Brew is a wiener beer but I didnt feel like going bitter.

yjunyju4.jpg

TBT it's very clean I love it.

Hawk that Blonde Ale looks great I want to try one.

Its an easy drinker for sure. They make a version that is brewed with jalepenos every now and then. Spicy beer is oddly good

Its an easy drinker for sure. They make a version that is brewed with jalepenos every now and then. Spicy beer is oddly good

Huh. It sounds very interesting. As well as something I'd like haha

Weiner and Jalepeno beer....gotta love that...LOL

Its one that you pay for in the morning heheheh

Posted via tapatalk.

hahahhah I can imagine. That breath might kill children and small animals.

I love Leffe Braun, just wish I could find it around here.

I like the Brun too. I've never seen it here in the States. I have seen Chimay though, both Rouge and Bleu

Last nights' selections followed by red wine (and aspirin around 4am :beat-up:)
The IPA's are local to San Diego, both are quite strong and good. Had the Hinano in between and it is just a light refreshing beer and reminds of the South Pacific!
IMAG1154.jpg
[/IMG]

Neat looking bottles.

Really not sure if I had some beer last night. There was Guinness in the fridge and it is not there anymore. Lots of vino was consumed

MGD tonight. Love the clear bottle. Also, I have had a couple of these. Not bad at all.

images

Had some Red Oak last night. It is one of my favorites.
I'm limiting beer intake while trying to drop weight.

I drank some of this last night, it was ok, I think by now I don't mind what in drinking as long as it's beer, a few years ago I would have retched at the taste of something this dark haha dang is this stout. I poured it into a glass and I was so surprised at how dark it was, it looked like coke haha

9ypazepe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Back