Yummy - quite a citrusy flavor but finishes clean
IMAG1137.jpg
[/IMG]

Is Sand Creek distributed in CA?

I have to drive across the border into WI to pick it up. Big fan of Oscar's Stout.

Is Sand Creek distributed in CA?

I have to drive across the border into WI to pick it up. Big fan of Oscar's Stout.
No I got 3 brews from them in my beer of the month club. One was the Oscars Stout - very interesting brew - they call it a "chocolate oatmeal" stout very yummy, dark and flavorful but not overly sweet - I have 1 left!

Hello Everybody!! Beer? Count me in!! I quite love IPA's and trying new brews:clapp:
My wife just got me a "beer of the month" type club gift. Every month 12 beers from two brewers.
This month being the first I also got, 4 tasting glasses and four bags of nuts!
IMAG1106-1_zps24a61b51.jpg
[/IMG]

this is what I am talking about - 6 from Sand Creek (WI) and 6 from Real Ale (Texas)

We had some blue moon today with some oranges, yum

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

this is what I am talking about - 6 from Sand Creek (WI) and 6 from Real Ale (Texas)

That place is legit...just outside of Austin.....they make the Fireman 4 Ale that I buy quite often.

No I got 3 brews from them in my beer of the month club. One was the Oscars Stout - very interesting brew - they call it a "chocolate oatmeal" stout very yummy, dark and flavorful but not overly sweet - I have 1 left!

Got it. Have not done the beer of the month thing in several years. Always fun opening the box to see what was "on tap".

The Sand Creek guys do solid stuff. They even contract brew for a couple of smaller locals here in the twin cities.

Getting new years started early @ BJ's Brewhouse. After a sampler, I'm enjoying Harvest Hefeweizen!! Love wheat beer.

Delerium Tremens... wow!!
a8eguvan.jpg

We had some random Mexican variety pack last night, some dos Equis, Indio, sol, and the dos Equis amber, I'm not too big of a fan of the amber but it was alright haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Anytime I get something stuck in my throat, I use beer. I call this the "Heineken maneuver". Happy New Year, be safe!! (Stolen from Facebook)

Delerium Tremens... wow!!
a8eguvan.jpg

Delirium is a great beer man. I'm sad we didn't get to talk much, I could have told you some awesome ones to enjoy.

Might have been that Miami shirt though haha

Delirium is a great beer man. I'm sad we didn't get to talk much, I could have told you some awesome ones to enjoy.

Might have been that Miami shirt though haha

I learned about Delirium on this thread. Really enjoyed it.

Fine, I'll leave my alma mater gear at home next time!! :eek:

Haha all good, I just won't talk to ya during fsu/um games. Or maybe I will, depending on the score hehe

Try Delirium Noel, their seasonal winter. Very good, but a darker beer.

Pondering this evening's brew of choice at the moment.

Might spice it up with a little MGD for my base drink. Then I need another for the flavor factor.

Stella Artois shortly, Love Belgium beers or any good tasting Lager and it goes down so smooth and is light but not and actual "lite beer" I love Heine too but the stella is just a bit smoother and sometimes may go down to easily...ha...but I do not drink more then a few anyways because of medication I take! Hoegaardenn( not a Lager) is very good as well but price point is real high where I live for it, as well as Duvel (Strong Pale Ale)which will knock you down if you hit those up hard! $78 bucks a case for some Duvel with 8.5 ABV I think it is, Duvel on Beer Avocates website and other beer rating systems gets almost every time a 100 out of 100 world class beer ranking and is considered the best beer in the world by a lot of beer lovers!

Stella Artois shortly, Love Belgium beers or any good tasting Lager and it goes down so smooth and is light but not and actual "lite beer" I love Heine too but the stella is just a bit smoother and sometimes may go down to easily...ha...but I do not drink more then a few anyways because of medication I take! Hoegaardenn( not a Lager) is very good as well but price point is real high where I live for it, as well as Duvel (Strong Pale Ale)which will knock you down if you hit those up hard! $78 bucks a case for some Duvel with 8.5 ABV I think it is, Duvel on Beer Avocates website and other beer rating systems gets almost every time a 100 out of 100 world class beer ranking and is considered the best beer in the world by a lot of beer lovers!

I like Leffe and Chimay best of all the beers I tried when I was in Belgium.

9.5% Russian Imperial Stout. The name fits.

worthyadversary.jpg

We have some Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin' IPA and their Imperial Stout here tonight, as well as some Sierra Nevada Celebration stragglers, and a couple 22's of Stone Arrogant Bastard. We like flavor with our beer.

Deleriums would be a welcome guest.

We have some Lagunitas Lil' Sumpin' IPA and their Imperial Stout here tonight, as well as some Sierra Nevada Celebration stragglers, and a couple 22's of Stone Arrogant Bastard. We like flavor with our beer.

Deleriums would be a welcome guest.

Damn, thats a nice stash to have. Well done. Lagunitas is awesome, I love the whole line. The Stone ABA is lost on me, forum member MWard loves it too.

e4u6amu6.jpg

Lots to drink tonight

What is it Nate? My kegerator has sat empty since the move, may need to fill it for the playoff games next weekend.

I need to empty the beer stash tonight.....got some shock top, Shiner Wild Hare Pale Ale, Fireman's 4 Ale, Saint Arnold's Christmas Ale, Shiner Christmas Cheer, Bud Light Lime and 2 Dos Equies.......I need to start loading up on Advil now...LOL

Damn, thats a nice stash to have. Well done. Lagunitas is awesome, I love the whole line. The Stone ABA is lost on me, forum member MWard loves it too.

We keep saying that we'll make the drive to Stone in San Diego, but I'm thinking a real long road trip to Lagunitas would be a lot of fun, too.

Back