2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

@MattBFL When the fields are finalized, perhaps the week of the tournament, will our options be slimmed down to only golfers who are committed to the given tournament?

@MattBFL When the fields are finalized, perhaps the week of the tournament, will our options be slimmed down to only golfers who are committed to the given tournament?

Yes. The fields are usually set on the Sunday evening before the tournament. When the field is set, only the golfers in the field will display. Before the field is set, all golfers will show.

Signed up and ready go. I missed watching golf, looks like the format is a winner from what I can tell early on too!

Really like the new format this year.

This looks like it will be great! Signed up and ready to dwell in the cellar.

Signed up! Thanks!

I am signed up and ready to go. Just need four or five players to produce for me.

The link to this is now available, you can find it up above between the Albatross Club tab and THP Hall of Fame.

Awesome. It really helps to have it available multiple spots for access.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Signed up. What is the deadline for picks??

I'm in. I like the new format. Should be a fun year. Good luck to all!!

Posting as a reminder when I'm on a computer.

Just got my sign up in. Looking forward to playing with y'all this year!

I'm in for some embarrassment, quick question. If I sign in to the main web page, it says I am not part of any league, but if I use the link provided earlier it opens it's own window. Do we have to use either the link or the embedded window from the main site and not log in from the main buzz web site? Does that make sense?

Edit: Thanks Icey for the link!!

IndianBird signed up and ready to go.

i made my account and everything, it's probably in the description and i missed it but when will team selections start?

i made my account and everything, it's probably in the description and i missed it but when will team selections start?

The Farmer's is the first tourney. So I'd assume once that field is set, we can choose.

All signed up, can't wait. THANKS!

Just got caught up with all of the new signups from last night. So far it looks like a ton of THPers are going to be a part of this. Should be a lot of fun.

I'm in for some embarrassment, quick question. If I sign in to the main web page, it says I am not part of any league, but if I use the link provided earlier it opens it's own window. Do we have to use either the link or the embedded window from the main site and not log in from the main buzz web site? Does that make sense?

Edit: Thanks Icey for the link!!

Hi J4U,
If you sign into the BUZZ website, your THP league will not show up. In order to view the THP league, you will need to go to the THP webpage that has the league interface.

Back