2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Dang that is impressive. Nice job Ottawa.

That is impressive Ottawa. I guess we need to step it up next year to dethrone the reigning champion. Top 15 in my first year wasn't bad and can't wait to do it again in 2014.

Congrats Ottawa. I finished 4th after forgetting to set 4 lineups this year. Next year will be the one!!

congrats ottawa

Congrats Ottawa, back to back is very impressive.

Congrats Ottawa. Very impressive.

Congrats, Ottawa! Back to back is incredibly impressive.

Wow, that is impressive. Congrats Ottawa!

Ottawa not only won this year, but last year as well.

It was obviously another fun year. I'm involved in quite a few Fantasy Leagues but this one makes you think real hard every single week. You really have to play the hot hand and sometimes sit guys for a week when your going to being using them 10 times during the year.

I thought I might of blown it when I didn't pick Zack Johnson at the BMW Championship but Lambro and I this past week had 6 similar picks and the four different ones pretty much cancelled each other out. So I ended up winning by just over a million dollars. Thanks everyone and good luck in 2014 I'll be gunning for another win.

Congrats Ottowa! This was fun, I can't wait to do it again next year. I just missed out on a top 50 spot, but I think I have a plan for next year.

When are sign ups for 2014 happening? Oh god I'm turning into a fantasy sports junkie! Lol. It was fun to play along last year.

2013 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

When are sign ups for 2014 happening? Oh god I'm turning into a fantasy sports junkie! Lol. It was fun to play along last year.

JB said they will be starting a bit later in 2014.....exact date still TBA.

I didn't look at the date of this thread and started an acct lol, I was wondering why I couldn't pick anything. Should I just leave it alone or is there a way to delete it and wait for the 2014 sign ups?

Its fine Trout. We will get it fixed.

Saw the thread and hit excited...

Me too as usual lol, didn't read the important stuff lol. = moron.

One of the many reasons I signed up for AC!

Back