2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

save a hat for me (i'm kidding, if someone else has their name in for one, give it to them)! i'm still trying to figure out what is going on with my paypal because now it won't even accept the same #'s I put in last time..

Eventually got round to joining. Great idea to help a great site!

Glad to see people like the new hat.

I haven't been around too long, but have been lurking for a while. After seeing everything you guys do I would love to give back and can't wait for the season to get involved. Will be joining friday

I haven't been around too long, but have been lurking for a while. After seeing everything you guys do I would love to give back and can't wait for the season to get involved. Will be joining friday

Awesome. Glad to hear it.

Cool, it's the best spent money in golf!

I can't imagine how many boxes Morgan will be sending out next week. Again, "The A Club" hat is sharp for 2013.

can't wait to get my HAT! honestly the cost of the Albatross club is paid for alone with this hat let alone all the other great things it offers. i LOVE last years but i already like this years more.

I can't imagine how many boxes Morgan will be sending out next week. Again, "The A Club" hat is sharp for 2013.

She needs to take it easy so she doesn't get shipper's elbow.

Thank you all that have made the beginning of 2013 possible.

This is way to good! I'm glad I found this site,now that I joined I can't wait to start playing with everyone(in my new hat!) but it really has opened up my golfing experience in a great way. Thank you all!

Will the Albatross tags include '13, like '12 did at some point or just a solid tag below the user name now?

Will the Albatross tags include '13, like '12 did at some point or just a solid tag below the user name now?

Solid tag for this year.

Love the new hat, can't wait to get it!

The hat looks great by the way!!

The last one did not fit me very well, possibly an odd shape head that I have.

However, this one is a bit different with how it is structured, and fits great.
Is it a little shallower than last years? I liked last years but it felt a bit like a 10 gallon hat to me. I prefer the lower profile fit plus I have a smaller head.
I do really like the look of this hat, btw. Very clean and stylish

Just joined up for this year! Thanks THP!!

I got my hat today. Its comfy. I like the mesh in the back quite a bit.

Do you know someone in order to get yours so quickly???:banana:

JB, how would you compare it to previous versions?

JB, how would you compare it to previous versions?
You didnt ask me, but I will answer anyway.

It's a different type of mesh than last years, more of a "sport mesh", if you will. It reminds me of the hats from a year or so ago that were in the THP store (white/black/red/blue). It's a softer type of mesh, that really feels like it forms to the back and sides of my head quite well.

It's a different type of mesh than last years, more of a "sport mesh", if you will. It reminds me of the hats from a year or so ago that were in the THP store (white/black/red/blue). It's a softer type of mesh, that really feels like it forms to the back and sides of my head quite well.

I like the mesh on these a lot better, I much prefer the softer mesh. Not that I can wear a regular hat because my head is freakishly small, but if I could fit into them, this would be my preference.

Can't wait to get mine! I loved the 2012 hat but the mesh was so thick it made my
Head look bigger hahah.

But I can't wait to see these in person we in the albatross club are so spoiled!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Back