The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stop before half would be nice.

Jones almost didn't catch it

One of these times they should call a hold on a WR..

Rodgers with a bad pick, but playing pretty good so far tonight. They better fix this defense or regardless of this game, they aren't getting rings. Allowing big gains to a team notorious for an average offense.

Rodgers with a bad pick, but playing pretty good so far tonight. They better fix this defense or regardless of this game, they aren't getting rings. Allowing big gains to a team notorious for an average offense.

Voice of reason and rationality - stay out of this.

Landed out of bounds first, foot never touched.

It's a given we will give up the yards, usually it's the points we don't but any game we give points, it's puts the team in a bind and may be the issue tonight

It's a given we will give up the yards, usually it's the points we don't but any game we give points, it's puts the team in a bind and may be the issue tonight

"May be the issue". You're optimistic. I like it.

They need to start spying him, he is killing them

Great view of that hole Kaep had to run through.

Kaepernick is killing them with the read.

Hey that guy likes to run. Maybe shadow him and quit trying for the big play every time.

I've said it for a while. But Dom Capers needs to go. His schemes haven't progressed with the game.

I've said it for a while. But Dom Capers needs to go. His schemes haven't progressed with the game.

Yeah, he just hasn't grown with the game....too old school

Wasn't quite the drive I imagined.

Ugh. Good thing I'm drinking coffee now.

Yeah, he just hasn't grown with the game....too old school

He needs to go. How many defensive coordinators give up 6,000+ yards in a season and keep their job. Plus have a subpar season after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back