The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They spent the entire season with the best record in the NFC/NFL and had the national media continuously tell them how overrated they are. Lots of venting going on right now.

And in defense of Roddy White, Sherman is a talker. Can't hold it against him for letting Sherman hear it after that touchdown.

Time management is so important and Seattle just blew it.

lol, that was terrible.

Love watching the Seahawks get destroyed.

What a play by the falcons to finish off the half. Absolute disaster of a half for Seattle. I don't see how the Seahawks come back from 20-0.

Nice finish.

Can't wait to hear the "experts" talk about Seattle at halftime.

Wow, what a huge screw up! Just horrible decisions and clock management!

Okay -- that's the first time I've seen that TM R1 commercial. The face paint is a little over the top.

Great job by the Falcons...30 minutes more to erase the bad playoff mojo.

Wonder what I have on DVR to watch...this is boring

Time to catch up on some DVR for a while.

Wonder what I have on DVR to watch...this is boring

I don't know what you're talking about. This is the best game I've watched this weekend. :D I hope it continues.

I still think flat brim hats look stupid.

TD Seattle, 20-7. They have moved the ball well but just haven't finished a drive until this one. Let's see if their defense can make a play.

FINALLY!!!!
Spoiler
Sea hawks finally get a TD...

Glad to see Seattle score and hopefully make this a game. I have no personal preference who wins.....just want to see a decent game.

Glad that was only a helmet, at first I thought it was a fumble.

Atlanta is certainly moving the ball incredibly well through the air.

Julio!

Man are we going to miss Tony G next year. He is just awesome to watch.

Gonzales is a beast.

Tony Gonzalez is still a beast of a tight end. Would like to see him keep playing but respect his decision if this is indeed his last year.

Well that was a cheeky little play. Well done.

Who knew the Seattle offense would be this stagnant and the Falcons run game could put up some amazing yards against a great Seattle D, so far all the games this weekend have been amazing, hopefully tonight won't disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back