The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. What a game and turnaround. Still not quite over yet though.

That was just an amazing second half for Seattle! Mike &Mike are warming up there Ryan can't win a playoff game rant for the morning.

This is more an offensive coordinator issue than a Matty issue. Never should have been throwing 20 up and 16 minutes to go in the game.

Dear dev,
Please step back off the ledge

That was just an amazing second half for Seattle! Mike &Mike are warming up there Ryan can't win a playoff game rant for the morning.

One of the local sports talk guys here said in air earlier in the week that if Seattle wins he will host a group of Falcons haters for a cookout this afternoon. Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

By the way, if you think the national media is going to rip the Falcons -- and they will -- it will be nothing compared to the local media.

As a Saints fan I'm rooting against Atlanta but I feel bad for DD, ATLG and Dev. This would be a tough loss. Not over yet though...

Yeah, right. :sad:

Sorry buddy. If they can't do it, I can't wait to call my little brother to have him tell me how Matt Ryan is going to win in the playoffs this year. Haha.

25 seconds to get into FG range, with 2 timeouts.

crap...

As a Saints fan I'm rooting against Atlanta but I feel bad for DD, ATLG and Dev. This would be a tough loss. Not over yet though...

You get used to the Falcons finding new and incredible ways to lose games like this.

Insane, I smell a last second field goal!

Wow, nice play. Getting close. Need to get OB if a short pass though.

Big completion there!

After that completion this game is definitely not over. Atlanta is well within FG range.

Hold the phone, this is getting interesting!

Wow wide open in middle of the field

CRAP!!

Why did the Seahawks blitz on the last 2 plays? Just stupid.

Well, there goes that. FG range.

Wow, all that comeback and they are still going to lose

Impressive job by the Falcons. Great 2nd half!!

My man Tony...good for him.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Gonzalez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back