Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to see him come to Gerogia Military College located here in Milledgeville. A lot of players have come through GMC on their way to D1 schools and eventually the NFL.
Check out Marshalls HS basketball stats, that will let you know just how good of an athlete he really is.
I've heard he is just a freak athlete. Schlabach wrote an article "10 Bold College Football Predictions" for ESPN, and this is #10, which kind of surprised me...

10. Auburn will be the most improved team in the country.The Tigers can't get any worse after finishing 3-9, 0-8 in the SEC this past season. Things were so bad that coach Gene Chizik was fired only two years after guiding the Tigers to a BCS National Championship.
Auburn hired former Arkansas State coach Gus Malzahn to fix things; he directed Auburn's offense during its national championship season in 2010. Malzahn has already found his quarterback of the future: former Georgia defensive back Nick Marshall, who threw for 2,837 yards with 18 touchdowns, while running for 949 yards with 18 scores at Garden City (Kan.) Community College this past season.
Marshall, who was dismissed from Georgia two years ago, will beat out Kiehl Frazier for Auburn's starting job in preseason camp and will become one of the country's most exciting dual-threat quarterbacks in Malzahn's spread offense.

Here is my biased view on play of the year. This is straight from the ESPN recap: "Alabama got a hand on the ball, which wobbled into the arms of a Georgia receiver who wasn't supposed to catch it. Before the Bulldogs could get off another play, the clock ran out."

:sad:

Tough Dawg. Tough. And I mean that as in, very disappointing. Not tough young man!

I really like Mark Richt. Feel kind of bad for him.

Clowney blowing up that Michigan RB, and picking up the fumble. I haven't seen a yard sale like that in years.

That was impressive indeed!

Clowney blowing up that Michigan RB, and picking up the fumble. I haven't seen a yard sale like that in years.

That was impressive indeed!

YES! +1 on the Clowney "blow up"

That wasn't just a blow-up fellas. I mean, Clowney literally took years off of that poor kids life with that hit.

I'd like to see Jadeveon Clowney hit Chip Kelley after his sucker move. Just so little class in sports these days.

I actually read an article in which the Michigan RB was quoted as saying the hit didn't hurt. You can see that that is pretty clear because as soon as he drops the ball he looks around to try to get it.

Still just an absurd hit though.

That is ridiculous. I'll have to read the whole thing when I get home.

But he is from Notre Dame! He has to be perfect and he is such a better person than manziel

TapaTalk from the iPhone
Werent ND fans talking about Manti being more deserving of the Heisman than Johnny Football because of the definition of the trophy consisting of the word "INTEGRITY."

Wow....just wow....

Maybe it was a giant misunderstanding. Maybe he was saying that she was dead to him because maybe they broke up?
BTW, one thing that I love about Deadspin are their comments. Some of them are pretty hilarious.

Werent ND fans talking about Manti being more deserving of the Heisman than Johnny Football because of the definition of the trophy consisting of the word "INTEGRITY."

Ya see a few posts above where I said something.. It's unreal

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Lance Armstrong is the happiest person in the sports world today. Manti Teo just made him the 2nd most hated athlete in the country.

In fairness, I have also lied about having a girlfriend, twice.

Both times I was in college, and both times I told a co-ed "no" in response to the question: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I still feel pretty bad about it today (not really)

I am hoping Pete Thamel gets torched foe his article. Miserable "journalist" that writes based on rumor and not facts.

I forwarded that to everyone I know once I saw Bruce Feldman tweet it. I'm pretty speechless

Also har har to the joke about Logan Thomas returning next year. Obviously he didn't play very well this year and he needs to develop, but he already graduated and apparently got a mid round draft grade so it wasn't as easy a choice for him as it should've been

Can't wait for this..

uguqytub.jpg

Wow. Just wow. If true, wow.

That's the important part to me. I think we have to give it time to see if there's an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back