Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also har har to the joke about Logan Thomas returning next year. Obviously he didn't play very well this year and he needs to develop, but he already graduated and apparently got a mid round draft grade so it wasn't as easy a choice for him as it should've been

Sorry... couldn't resist.

In fairness, I've watched LT play three games, all against Clemson the past two seasons. He's been pretty dreadful in all of them, and Clemson's defense has generally resembled a dumpster fire for the last two years. I know that Thomas is really, really tall, but I never understood the hype with him. There will definitely be several NFL teams that will take a chance on him, though, because of his measureables.

wow I hope that's not true. Otherwise it's just sick and twisted

wow I hope that's not true. Otherwise it's just sick and twisted

My thoughts exactly, especially doing it right after the passing of his grandmother

Manti, you have some essplainin to do. I hope this isn't the case but man, dead spin did some heavy research

Wow....

Ya just read that article. See ya top 10 pick.

Notre Dame releases a statement saying Manti informed them he had been duped by a hoax...

Really? You were tricked by an imaginary girlfriend?

So all of a sudden HE was duped? Yeah, not buying that one, Manti.

Notre Dame releases a statement saying Manti informed them he had been duped by a hoax...

Oh man that is something. This is going to be going on for awhile I believe

Wasn't there a story in SI/ESPN that Te'o met her at a ND/Stanford game last season? How did he get "duped" into that?

Something smells incredibly fishy.

Wasn't there a story in SI/ESPN that Te'o met her at a ND/Stanford game last season? How did he get "duped" into that?

And the vacationed together...

That statement just made things worse.

HAHA this is going to be great to follow!

I think the bigger hoax here is that ND was a good team and they got to play in the championship game.

Everyone was duped!

I think the bigger hoax here is that ND was a good team and they got to play in the championship game.

Everyone was duped!

Yeah, no kidding. That was just awful.

Apparently Manti needs to contact that host of that MTV show Catfish.

Best case scenario for Manti is that it was an Internet hoax, but then he is the one who lied about the relationship and claimed he had actually met her and spent time with her. And who was he talking to on the phone late at night?

Best case scenario for Manti is that it was an Internet hoax, but then he is the one who lied about the relationship and claimed he had actually met her and spent time with her. And who was he talking to on the phone late at night?

Exactly! Remember, he stayed up all night on the phone liatening to her sleep!

Agreed, you have to hope. I'll be curious to see if ND has a response.

Just finished reading the article, I am stunned right now. I feel like I was duped, not MT.

Brent Musberger says he still thinks Manti's girlfriend is hot.

Holy crap. What a tool. Hate that guy now.

What's the bigger hoax: Manti's girlfriend, or Notre Dame's rushing defense??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back