Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play Bridgestone's so this will be very interesting for me. I played today with interesting results, can't wait till the 23rd!

Just finished my round.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Ahhhh the waiting is killing me.... I want to know

I played 18 holes this morning with the Bridgestone Mystery Ball and had pretty good results on full shots....my short game is competely gone right now.

Just finished playing today using the Bridgestone Mystery Ball and can't wait to give my opinion.Thank you Bridgestone and THP for this opportunity.

Played 18 with the BMB today and I am really looking forward to posting my review. I hope to do some more chipping and putting with in on Monday. It maybe Thursday before I can post my review as I have an out of town meeting on Wednesday. I will try to post if at all possible on the 23rd though.

Isn't there an example format for posting our test results? I thought I had seen one before, but couldn't find it tonight.

I also have a sleeve ready for tomorrow's round and will hopefully not lose any! Stoked that we have a dozen regardless and can buy more after 1/23 if needed.

Playing with no fear!

Jealous of you warm weather guys. I spent today at the range doing some shaft testing and today was pretty much my last shot at glory for a while. This week is supposed to get COLD. High of 18 I believe on Monday. And even if I didn't have to work all week, which I do, I would have to play early and 20 degrees is just a little too cold for that.

Putting mine into play on Monday. Whats the rule if im playing with other THP'ers though?! :p

Tapping away on my S3

I've played 3 straight days with mine (45 holes) and am excited to share my thoughts. Good news is, I haven't lost one yet.

I played my whole round with just two of them today. I did hit one out of bounds. Someone that lives on my local course has no idea what is in their backyard.

Wow just wow

Very interested to hear the results of this testing. It must be trippy hitting a ball and having no idea how it is designed to react, should make for some great and honest findings.

This review thread is going to be so fun to read that first day after embargo. BAM, a gazillion thoughts all at one. Really looking forward to it!

This review thread is going to be so fun to read that first day after embargo. BAM, a gazillion thoughts all at one. Really looking forward to it!

Yep, never have we seen a testing explode like this one will. I wonder if there will be a new thread for us though, this one is already at 55 pages.

Can't wait to receive mine just to get out there ... Hurry up UPS :D

About to go put my BMP through 36 holes of testing today and 18 tomorrow!!!!! The 23rd can't get here fast enough!!!

Played nine plus with the test ball and nine minus with the current version. Had a slight, I hope, injury during the second nine so need to temper observations with that limitation. Loved the feel putting and off the club face.

hahha. This is so so true. Everyone's honest thoughts on the exact same day. I never really thought about it that way.

I will be doing some with mine today as well!

wish i would have gotten in on this one. looking forward to hearing the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back