What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 doubles, 5 bogeys, and 5 birdies. Who the hell plays golf like that? Seriously? What the hell.

Nice Jman. I wish I could get to a 78 consistently I hope to get there soon. Ahh the game of golf gives and the takes away Hahah what can ya do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3 doubles, 5 bogeys, and 5 birdies. Who the hell plays golf like that? Seriously? What the hell.

I've had a few rounds like that haha. In my PB round I had 5 birdies but 4 bogeys and a double. Great round though dude. 5 birds is amazing!

Cold windy day... Shot an 87.. Greens were super slow and I left a bunch of putts short.. Getting better though!!

36 and 38...still trying to figure out this putting things
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

It was in the low 40's and sunny today after the almost 2" of rain yesterday. I shot a 41/38=79 with no birdies (I missed three 10 to 12 foot putts that were my best chances for bird). Fantastic day with the driver 71.4% FWs but still only hit 33.3% GIRs. Up and down was pretty good as I used 31 putts.

It was in the low 40's and sunny today after the almost 2" of rain yesterday. I shot a 41/38=79 with no birdies (I missed three 10 to 12 foot putts that were my best chances for bird). Fantastic day with the driver 71.4% FWs but still only hit 33.3% GIRs. Up and down was pretty good as I used 31 putts.

Nice round Dawg. I can't wait to get out there Sunday for my round

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just shot a +1 out at a small 9 hole. Only plays 3000 from the back tees. Birdied the par 5 and 2 bogeys gave me my +1. The Rocketbladez performed well and I am looking forward to a full 18 tomorrow

TapaTalk from the iPhone

38/39 for a 77. Drove the ball well, but a couple of 3 putts kept it from being a good round........

41,42 in some non stop crazy wind
Used the d2 again, hit half the fairways and drove through 2 more
Irons were solid except 8 and 9 was blocking balls right

Short game was solid

I didn't play well today, 48/46=94. I wasn't driving well to start the round. The greens where really furry then Maintenance crew came by and cut the greens and of course then I started miss putts. Just couldn't put anything together.

Was 1 up with 5 holes to go and the other team proceeds to go birdie/eagle/birdie/birdie in best ball to win 2&1. Solid. Would have shot a 78 so good golf was being played. No regrets. That's how golf go.

I was -1 thru 5 then the wheels absolutely came off. 44/50. Not sure what happened, but I was complete garbage the rest of the day. I kept hitting into trouble on every hole, being to long off the tee or drawing the ball at the worst time. I def need to get on the course a little more to get my game backin order. It was really just unsure of how to approach the shots required. I would hit a great tee ball then do something stupid for my second shot. Time to get to work and prepare for the Texas invitational. This will not cut it.

Literally just finished, 40/37=77

Started -2 on the back after a bumpy front, that'll calm ya right down!

Some solid scores guys, nice job getting out there!!

First round since December 5 and I shot a 94. Started par-bogey-par and then I got on the bogey train until #8 when I took a snowman on a par 5. Made a 15 footer to salvage that! Back nine was one double after another on the way to a 50.

Shot a 46/44 90 today on a cold and foggy afternoon. Only 4 Fwys and 4 GIR and only managed one birdie. Ball striking was OK but I really struggled on the par 3's today and I couldn't sink a putt to save my life on the front 9. 20 putts on the front and 13 on the back.

Literally just finished, 40/37=77

Started -2 on the back after a bumpy front, that'll calm ya right down!

Dude you have been killing it lately...can't remember the last score you posted over 80!

I had a okay day....really hit my full shots well...but couldn't pitch or chip to save my butt...even my chutting sucked!

46/44 = 90
11/13 Fairways (both the ones I missed were in the water :banghead:
4 GIR (this has got to get better)
32 putts
3 penalty strokes
3 bunker shots

Dude you have been killing it lately...can't remember the last score you posted over 80!

I had a okay day....really hit my full shots well...but couldn't pitch or chip to save my butt...even my chutting sucked!

46/44 = 90
11/13 Fairways (both the ones I missed were in the water :banghead:
4 GIR (this has got to get better)
32 putts
3 penalty strokes
3 bunker shots

Sounds like we played a similar game today. I also had 3 Penalty strokes, but you hit way more FWY's than I did.

86 with about three doubles and one bird. I was thinking too much. RC reen shot a 76 and was on fire with the wedges.

Sounds like we played a similar game today. I also had 3 Penalty strokes, but you hit way more FWY's than I did.

Yeah I drove the ball really well except for those two holes....one a high fade that got caught in the wind and the other just a dead pull left...the third penalty shot was with a wedge....50 yard pitch and I bladed it over the green and OOB....DOH!

I gave up so many strokes within 50 yards today it was ridiculous

46/47 today 1st time playing in the Saturday points game at our club and just had too many doubles. Totally missed my quota. I got off the tee pretty badly today. Spent a bunch of time punching out from under and around trees. Mediocre play after the tee added to it. No real blow-up holes, no penalties, just a series of poorly executed shots at critical times and it all added up to 8 doubles, 6 bogies and 4 pars. Two 3-putts as well but I am getting a much better feel for the speed of the greens at this course now. Super fast dance floors but my lag putting is getting much better in just a few games but I have to be vigilant about where I'm going to land the ball on the green on approach....you get above the hole, you're screwed. Playing again tomorrow.

Shot an 86 yesterday. Half way through the round the knee got real bad again.. Back to the brace I guess.......

45's front and back. I've learned that using a white ball when there is still some snowy patches = no bueno.

Shot 80 yesterday. Kind of a frustrating round. Felt like I played better than the score indicated. Three putted from 15 feet on the first hole, and I did not get along with the RBZ. Hit it 6 times and 3 of the shots ending up costing me 4 penalty strokes. My short game was lacking as well; my scrambling was weak and I ended up with 34 putts and had 6 or 7 birdies from 15 feet and in but couldn't make any of them. I hit 7/9 GIR on the front and still shot 4 over. Overall, I had a good day driving the ball, hitting 10/14 fairways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back