What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot 81 (43-38) in first round of 2013. Played at Raber in Bristol, IN. Greens were very slow as course was snow covered for last month

Shot an 88, not a bad way to start of the 2013 golf season.

Shot a 12 over on the front nine and 5 over on the back. Went into par city on the back nine even with some terrible iron play. Course was soaked with standing water all over the fairways and windy but my driver saved me today. Has been a great year for my driver so far. I love this new Callaway Razr Black. It just works for me. Even my mishits today ended up very playable. Ready for some good weather and some time at the range.

Last edited:
Shot a miserable round on The Biltmore. stopped keeping track when I hit 90, and had golf left to play.
The good news is that short of a summer drizzle (yes, in the winter) the weather was awesome, my 3 friends are a lot of fun, and the multimillion dollar homes that line the course make for nice day dreams.

Played winter league yesterday scored 43 points and society today at Donaghadee and managed another 43 points. Even played through a bit of snow today!

Played Queenstown Harbor The river course. 6600 yards. Shot 79, 11 fairways, 15 GIR, 32 Putts. 2 doubles killed me on par 5's and I hate when that happens. Only hit driver 4 times

Played Queenstown Harbor The river course. 6600 yards. Shot 79, 11 fairways, 15 GIR, 32 Putts. 2 doubles killed me on par 5's and I hate when that happens. Only hit driver 4 times

15 GIR's is impressive man! Sounds like some smart course management off the tee.

I was thrilled, I've really tried to change my approach to playing, smoothing everything out and staying within my game.

Very good round. That is a lot of GIR!

Shot a +1 73 today and if there was ever a round where numbers lied. It was this one. Hit 8 Fairways, 13 Greens, and had 31 putts. Really, not horrible stats. But really, I hit the ball bad. The Front 9 felt sweet. Got 2 birdies that felt good. Then I just lost my swing. My coveted draw that I love went to a horrible fade, in one hole. I could never get the ball close enough to the hole to really give myself an opportunity to make a putt. Just had lags from 35 feet. Oh well. This is what the range is for. Going to work hard tomorrow to get the kinks worked out.

Shot 88 today. It was a good day made up of three different 6 hole rounds. First 6 I was pulling driver left and then punching out and hitting great irons into the green and 1 or 2 putting. Next 6 holes found the driver and lost the irons. Last 6 Driver was still there, hit my best three drives in the last 4 holes and the irons came back fairly good but the short game left. Man it sure would be nice to put it all together one day.

41/36 77. Best driving day I've had in a long time, 12 of 14 fairways hit....thank you Cleveland Classic. Had a good day with irons too, except for par 3's...0-4 greens there, but had a fantastic day of putting. Also, ended playing the last few holes with a guy who let me hit his 12* Classic with a Kusala Indigo 61 stiff and I LOVED that combo.

41/36 77. Best driving day I've had in a long time, 12 of 14 fairways hit....thank you Cleveland Classic. Had a good day with irons too, except for par 3's...0-4 greens there, but had a fantastic day of putting. Also, ended playing the last few holes with a guy who let me hit his 12* Classic with a Kusala Indigo 61 stiff and I LOVED that combo.

Good to hear!!!!

Chipped via Tapatalk, never chutted.

Nice round, Pretty strong iron play too. Congrats!

Pretty rough round today. 105.
My last few rounds, even though not great I had some good takeaways. Todays takeaway was I should have stayed at home.

Couldn't ever get anything going and think that my rhythm was just way way off and after about 5 holes I just started tinkering with the swing.

Ready to get back to the range this week.

41/42, 83 today at Waterlefe GC here in Sarasota.

Two double bogeys on the back 9 hurt, but was able to keep it respectable against a very, very tough course. Nemesis hole? More like a nemesis back 9.

41/42, 83 today at Waterlefe GC here in Sarasota.

Two double bogeys on the back 9 hurt, but was able to keep it respectable against a very, very tough course. Nemesis hole? More like a nemesis back 9.

Still a solid score on a tough course

Still a solid score on a tough course
Long Par 3, #9. I mikedean'ed it up. Landed in the cart path/waste bunker, rolled up on to the green!

Long Par 3, #9. I mikedean'ed it up. Landed in the cart path/waste bunker, rolled up on to the green!

Haha that's not how it was drawn up originally!

I shot a 46-42 today and pretty happy about it. WHY, would I be happy about 88??

I had three double bogeys on the front, and a freakin' NINE on the 17th!! I feel pretty strongly I should've shot an 80/81. And I'm still not putting well.
Only hit 50% of fwys but scrambled real nice. I think the grip tweaks are something to keep going. Hopefully, by spring, I'll be seeing some lower scores and no blowups.

Nice shooting More Gooder, War Eagle, and Toad!

Stupid doubles.....

Shot a +14 84 for my second round of the year. Holed out for par on hole #1, but had a rough time on 17 with a tripple and it was a short par 3. I managed a bogie on 10 which had the tees playing all the way back with the blues, making the par 3 225 yards long. I think planning on it ending poorly helped me not get too desperate for a mircale shot. Almost made the par putt.

I am Happy today I felt a breakthrough out of this slump of bad ballstriking. I didn't score that great, but those were pesky errors, not major swing ailment as I have been suffering.

46 on the front (with a quad) and 39 on the back for 85 on par 72 6300y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back