For me (on Tapatalk) it showed up as an image.

For some reason when you uploaded yours on my computer it was a full picture instead of a link, how did you do yours?

On android you can use the hosting site to upload the photo instead of tapatalk with no limits. Is it different on IOS?

Just host it to Tapatalk instead of as an attachment to THP.

That's what I'm trying to do, it doesn't seem to have that option like Tapatalk 1, at least I can't find it

For some reason when you uploaded yours on my computer it was a full picture instead of a link, how did you do yours?

I just used the picture button and added it.

I just used the picture button and added it.

I figured out how to upload directly to Tapatalk, but I get some error code when I try, ugh and so far is been a bit buggy lol

Dude, I know that's what I did with Tapatalk 1, it's not like that at all with the new one

That sucks. I guess there is no point for me to upgrade to the new version than :alien:

Okay I did not read the past post so my answer may lie there but what is tapatalk?

That sucks. I guess there is no point for me to upgrade to the new version than :alien:

My thoughts exactly. Plus I like the old version being universal.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Yeah guys, I think I may be sticking to 1 for now, it's simpler haha but if it gets better then ill switch back, good news is I'm only out $1, bad news is $1 Is a lot for a poor college student hahaha

So another down fall I've seen so far, I can't find a way to read sent PMs, and it's a bit hard to see all the new posts on one list

Tapatalk 1

ydevybud.jpg

Tapatalk 2

jadyba5u.jpg

So I've been using Tapatalk 2 for a few days, it's interesting so far, some bugs that need to be works out, so far it's crashed at less 3 times a day etc, I'm not sure if it comes with free photo
Hosting or if one has to pay for unlimited like Tapatalk 1, but it has a cool Instagram type editing for pictures to make them look cheap effects haha

Biggest complaint so far is that it randomly doesn't let me scroll through Threads in all forums, at the moment I can only see the first ten threads of each forum tab.

But here's an example of a cheap Instagram type effect

ugujyhy2.jpg

Lol

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and have finally gotten used to if, it really runs smoother than the first one, $.99 is a steal sincerest of us paid like $4 for the 1st one, plus he new updates made it 1000 times
Better

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. I'm loving Tapatalk 2. Lots of awesome features.

Agreed. I'm loving Tapatalk 2. Lots of awesome features.

Yeah it took forever to get used to it but it's ok now

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Is it really worth the extra $4/$5 for the iPhone/iPad respectively?

When I bought it I paid $0.99. Probably not worth several dollars.

Back