Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an insane deal on golf balls. Even for used golf balls, it is definitely worth it. I've never purchased them used before, so I think this will be a good experiment
I'm doing the same thing

I've ordered golf balls from them for me and my son for a couple of years now. I've never been disappointed. Usually we get the AAAA and they look just like new. Just got 50 ProV1X with all three coupon codes. Thanks for sharing this on here!!

Great find! I just grabbed a bucket of 50 B330-RX in AAAA condition for $26.99 with free shipping!!

Just got the same. Awesome deal for 50 tour quality balls. I can hit these on iffy shots now and not so worried about it, hahaha. Great find.

I dont need any golf balls so I got 500 Tees in tons of colors for 99 cents shipped!!

I decided to order the Srixon Z Star ZL yellow golf balls in AAAAA quality for $10.79 with the discount codes. Planning to test them against the e5 Bridgestone I am currently testing for THP and Bridgestone. Thanks for the great info Greg K.

Tour Trek 4-Sided Deluxe Golf Cart Cover $44.93 http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30...over?cm_sp=Daily_Deal-_-30026354-_-Image_Link
url

Last edited:
Just ordered the Srixon Q Star AAAAA for $9.99, Subtract the discount codes, Price = $4 and free shipping. Great deal!

Just got the same. Awesome deal for 50 tour quality balls. I can hit these on iffy shots now and not so worried about it, hahaha. Great find.

I'm thinking of ordering another bucket or two to stock up for the year and for practice balls. Insane deal!

Dont think the deal is still active. They won't allow you to use all 3 coupons at the same time

Yep. Might have been an error on their part to allow all 3 to be applied, its fixed now

Golf Galaxy is running a special for tomorrow and Saturday's X-Hot release.

The Event Includes:

• • FREE X Hot Fittings During the Weekend Event!
  • • 50% Trade Enhancement!
  • • FREE Sleeve of New HEX Hot Golf Balls!

Thanks, got a navy blue hat! I didn't go crazy like Mikedean and get 5 of them, though.

dont have any Bstone hats, was looking at picking up a few, but for $4 each out the door, why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back