Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think the deal is still active. They won't allow you to use all 3 coupons at the same time

bummer, I'm sure there will be some other great deals in this thread as the year progresses.

Dont think the deal is still active. They won't allow you to use all 3 coupons at the same time

I hope they don't cancel our orders because they messed up. I haven't gotten a shipping email yet, if they typically send one.

I hope they don't cancel our orders because they messed up. I haven't gotten a shipping email yet, if they typically send one.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. There's no way they were making any money off of my order. I tried using those codes yesterday after my first order and 2 of them were a 1 time use only code.

Just got my shipping notification. We might have made them busy with all our orders at once.

I was just coming back to post that I got mine as well.

There isn't free shipping. I just ordered 4 for $14.95. Man I have a ton of hats.

I didnt, it ended up averaging $2 shipping per hat

Yep. There's a savings shipping option as well if you're willing to wait. Think I paid $5 shipping for 2.

I joined this website 3 days ago, and in the past 3 days i bought that nike wedge deal, 3 dozen bridgestone balls, and a bunch of bridgestone hats with that deal today. I don't know if joining this website was a good or bad thing!?!?

I joined this website 3 days ago, and in the past 3 days i bought that nike wedge deal, 3 dozen bridgestone balls, and a bunch of bridgestone hats with that deal today. I don't know if joining this website was a good or bad thing!?!?

Your not the only one who has done that! But think of all the money you have saved!

Your not the only one who has done that! But think of all the money you have saved!

LOL. Welcome to THP! Check out the What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today thread. You're in good company. :thumb:

Its a very good thing

Just got a notification email from lostgolfballs, they cancelled my order due to "System Errors". Time to write a strongly worded email...

Welcome to the club!:act-up: It's always a good thing when you can save a few bucks.

Just got a notification email from lostgolfballs, they cancelled my order due to "System Errors". Time to write a strongly worded email...

I placed 2 separate orders - one with my name/email and one with my wife's. So far I only received one shipping update. I hope they don't reject my other order when they realize the same address.

I got lucky and they shipped my order

I think mikedean bought all the B-Stone hats. Can't seem to get one into the cart.

I placed 2 separate orders - one with my name/email and one with my wife's. So far I only received one shipping update. I hope they don't reject my other order when they realize the same address.

Bummer just got their cancellation email on my other order. Oh well.

I got lucky as well as mine shipped today from lostgolfballs. I got some older models and some srixons, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Looks like y'all already bought up all the hats, haha. I tried about 5 different hats that I wanted and all of them were out of stock.

I was just coming back to post that I got mine as well.
Yup. Mine shipped as well. 2 dozen Pro V1x AAAAA for $27 shipped. Can't beat that.

I got lucky as well as mine shipped today from lostgolfballs. I got some older models and some srixons, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Me too, the status on mine shows up as shipped and I did receive an email from lostgolfballs telling me about it. I too ordered Srixons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back